Kalafina's 17th single "Ring your Bell"

@grunty : but I'm still pretty sure there's Wakana somewhere there, because I think I hear a sharp breathing sound that's so Wakana. Or maybe it's Yuriko at her bad day because afaik Yuriko always breathes in a really smooth manner when she's singing. The main vocal for the bridge does sound like Yuriko now that I hear it again...

Yap, definitely enjoyed Rebellion. lulz @ people remembering what I liked. I feel special.

Actually we remember what you liked because you only liked, like around 10% of Kajiura's works since 2010. So, when you say you like her works it leaves such a great impact. :XD:

Okay, I listened to it, thanks Hime! I really like the change in the 2nd verse, but then the violin is just :love::nosebleed:and the Kajiurago part. But then it gets a little chaotic (not after the Kajiurago part, before I mean, sorry, but I listened again and I can hear it a little better, but not much), and I mean that you can't really understand the words. (I know little Japanese, but this sounds weird, like it's blended differently than most songs.) I hear a lot about kagi (which means key) but there's not a lot about a key in Fate. Hmm. I like it, it may take some time to get used to. The drums are a little weird, like it should have been a slower melody. I think I like Believe better of the two songs, but I like the "ring your bell" parts. Also, I was so excited when Keiko finally started singing, and then it went back to Hikaru and Wakana, she only got a little bit in this song, and then is in the background the rest of the time *sigh*.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with Liana about the drums. They sound strange at times, like they're too fast for the song? :confu: I do like the drum rolls at the beginning of every second line, though (not sure if that's their proper name). But I like this song better than Believe, actually :hide: Not sure yet about how it compares to Heavenly Blue...but I love it's uplifting feel. Makes me want to jump from roof to roof, or fly. :ohoho: I think watching the actual ED animation from the FSN ending actually contributed to that impression, since it switches to beautiful scenery of the sky in the part where the chorus swells up. :dote:
The kajiurago in the middle really hits the spot though... :sohappy: Can't wait to hear the 'silent' version of RYB, and the b-side :stars:

Aww this episode was heartbreaking and the song emphased it. :cry: The only thing I dont like in the song is the voice filter, other that that its very pretty <3 the style kinda reminds of utakushisa before it gets upbeat. Funny how dispite the "in the silence" there are still strings :XD:

Back