KALAFINA WILL BE IN MALAYSIA Anime festival Asia

Thank you so much AYYX!! :chuu:
Why do these people talk so much? Can't they just shut up and enjoy the music? :XD:

I HATE those scrimes!! :uh..: :uh..: and its one of the reasons I never go to concerts (only Vanessa Mae's didnt had those, because people attending didnt knew about her and or were above 40years old)

True the recording is very good.

Ok, Magia was nice. But the rest was...I don't like using this word, but it's perfect for this moment: earcancer. I don't even think I want to listen to Seventh Heaven live, since they won't do it justice and it will be full of studio magix.

This is too much. Too much.

Magia good, as was Maon IMO.

Not mentioning the rest of the setlist.

Re:

KP-X said:
Ok, Magia was nice. But the rest was...I don't like using this word, but it's perfect for this moment: earcancer. I don't even think I want to listen to Seventh Heaven live, since they won't do it justice and it will be full of studio magix.

This comment really makes me want to download it and to not bother downloading it at the same time. :x

Which song that they sounded the worst?

^Maybe Kimi ga. Although TTB's bridge was enough for me to consider it almost as bad as Kimi ga.

Thanks again AYYX for the recordings!!! :bow:

I've listened to both versions and indeed, the higher quality 4-part one is much better. Although the volume is really soft had to max my computer and player volume but their voices are really clear and the audience sound is softer too! Awesome recording really :nosebleed:

Now, having somewhat relived the concert twice, they are indeed amazing, just as I remembered. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Hearing this again makes me replay all the epic concert moments in my head :nosebleed: Ah, I definitely want to see them live again~ :dote:

:omg: I missed so much!! :blood:

Thanks everyone who reviewed and thank yooouuu~ AYYX for the recording :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :bow: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thanks for the recording! I can't access it though, clicking the link brings me nowhere. Any help? :(

EDIT: Never mind, I got it. Thanks! :D

You're welcome, minna-san!! :bow:

Though they don't come here, lots of thanks to my friends who'd lent me their digital voice recorders too, without which the recordings couldn't possibly have come to be!
george1234 said:
I HATE those scrimes!! :uh..: :uh..:
About the same here. When it's all happening though, one can get into the mood... :ohoho:
Thankfully, I moved to a less crowded area 1/2way through Maon's segment. :sohappy:

Re:

KP-X said:

Maybe the screams of the audience confused you, but imo, they might not be singing with the power they do in CD versions (kimi ga hikari) / or put too much power in some others (destination unknown), but its definitely not earcancer. Much better than their past unedited TV lives and live bootlegs. Also to the beginning was as good as the CD ver.

^ I actually have to agree more with KP-X on this one - some of it was very bad. Hikaru was mostly good, but Keiko was surprisingly off-key in Kimi ga, and Wakana's voice was flat in nearly every song. I could hear it clearly even when the audience wasn't screaming, especially in Wakana's case. Sorry to say it, but she kinda ruined most of the songs for me, Magia and D.U. especially... :spotlight:

With so many peeps commenting on the audio recording, thought I'd just like to point out that I did leave behind 2x downloadable .rar files full of visual ones (i.e. photos) as well. :plot:

As for Day 0's package coming with so much Kalafina...... well, do forgive me for being such a Kala-fanboy that day, ya? I did find Aimi pretty cute, too... totally different from her AFA website pic. :psst:

Back