KALAFINA WILL BE IN MALAYSIA Anime festival Asia

Re:

AYYX said:
I did find Aimi pretty cute, too... totally different from her AFA website pic. :psst:
Oh? You thought the same too? Haha I've met and talked to Aimi before in some other event and the first thought that came to my mind was also "Oh okay, is this the same person? She looks SO different from her profile photos on her official website!". And to be honest, she looks cuter in person than her profile pic. She's a really polite and sweet girl too. Well I guess they're all like that, same goes for the Kala girls too. :XD:

By the way, thanks for all of your hard work at AFA MY, AYYX! I shall be helping myself to those photos you took. :shy:

^ You're welcome! :bow: Feel free, do feel free to do so!! :V:

Still awaiting the input from "the others"...... from what I gathered, there should be much moar stuff from 'em, all coming soon. Real soon... :plot:
Keiri said:
<Keiri's thoughts on Aimi>
Did you...... pass your opinions along to her? :psst: /is smacked hard

Re:

ninetales said:
^ I actually have to agree more with KP-X on this one - some of it was very bad. Hikaru was mostly good, but Keiko was surprisingly off-key in Kimi ga, and Wakana's voice was flat in nearly every song. I could hear it clearly even when the audience wasn't screaming, especially in Wakana's case. Sorry to say it, but she kinda ruined most of the songs for me, Magia and D.U. especially... :spotlight:

I agree with ninetales on this one. Keiko is having a problem on producing her higher notes without belting and on producing her somewhat smoother-higher voice, like in Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku, thanks for being a harmonizer for nearly every song and harmonizing all those songs that already have low-key as the basic key.

Hikaru is good, but I still don't like her harmony. It's still too loud for my taste, hers almost beat the main singer's voice everytime she got the harmony line.

Agreed with ninetales again on Wakana. Her voice is so flat in almost every songs. And Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku is totally not pretty :/

Question : Did they wear ear-monitor when they performed? They seems like using ear-monitor in their nowadays performances, and afaik, when asinger is getting used on using ear-monitor, his/her voice will become totally blah when they didn't use it. :confu:

^ They were. In fact, they were even adjusting their ear-monitors multiple times throughout their whole segment. I'm sure it wasn't their hair they were tidying...

/me wonders what gives... :confu:

Another word about the monitors: from what I saw, they were all of the same model, and the same grey colour. Didn't look anything like their (custom?) ones showcased on their blog ages back. Perhaps AFA-issued ones? Does this kinda' thing happen much?

If what I get from this is right, http://www.kalafina.jp/info/

フジテレビめざましテレビにてAFA (Anime Festival Asia)Kalafina出演時の模様をOA予定!  

(2012.6.11)

6月13日(水)のフジテレビめざましテレビにてAFA (Anime Festival Asia)での
Kalafina出演時の模様をOA予定!お楽しみに!

※生放送の為、急遽放送内容が変更になる場合がございます。予めご了承ください。 

They are going to show Kalafina's live of Malaysia on Fuji TV in June 13! (aka in 2 days), or is it an interview :confu:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question for AYYX: were in the live concert musicians? If yes do you know who they were? (I dont think that each artist brought her/his own so if they were they should had been of the organisers)

^
It's a footage of their performance there, so maybe there will be a video like that one with LisAni, a bit of some songs...

Afaik, they used karaoke for their lives outside Japan.

george1234 said:
Question for AYYX
Good question. Like ritardando said, all karaoke (for all artistes performing on Day 1 at least; there's FLOW for Day 2, so I'm not sure about them). :bow:

So much thread activity :fwa: And so many conflicting opinions. I have my own opinions...But I'll leave that for another time, it'll take too long.
HimeWakana said:
Oook!! We'll wait your report :shy: anyway your signature is really beautiful!! :dote:
magnolia~ said:
And I love your siggy! Keiko is so cute~ :nosebleed:
Thanks! :innocent: But it's so jittery...I guess Keiko more than makes up for it though :XD:
magnolia~ said:
You wish you could have talked to them more??? Then what about me? You even shook their hands, which I didn't! :knife:

Anyway, glad you're back safe and sound :XD:
Okay okay, I said I'd be thankful :XD: I really hope you get another chance next time!

AYYX said:
Also, many many thanks to my 2 guardian angels who babysitted brought me all the way to KL and back in one piece! So sorry for all the trouble, and thank you both for everything!! :bow:
Guardian angels? Babysit?? :XD: I really don't think you needed either of that. But you're very welcome.

AYYX said:
Still awaiting the input from "the others"...... from what I gathered, there should be much moar stuff from 'em, all coming soon. Real soon... :plot:
Who are these "others" anyway? :confu: I hope you're not talking about me, because compared to your incredible contribution a little bit of shaky fancam footage from the press conference doesn't seem like much...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89I6rOaLP3U[/youtube]

Still, I'd appreciate it if we could limit this video to just within the forums :tea:

Re: Re:

george1234 said:
KP-X said:
Ok, Magia was nice. But the rest was...I don't like using this word, but it's perfect for this moment: earcancer. I don't even think I want to listen to Seventh Heaven live, since they won't do it justice and it will be full of studio magix.

This is too much. Too much.

Maybe the screams of the audience confused you, but imo, they might not be singing with the power they do in CD versions (kimi ga hikari) / or put too much power in some others (destination unknown), but its definitely not earcancer. Much better than their past unedited TV lives and live bootlegs. Also to the beginning was as good as the CD ver.

Okay. I still stand by my opinion that it was beyond amateur and I don't need excuses as to why it was that bad anymore.
It seems nobody mentioned this but for some reason Keiko decided to shout for at least 80% of the whole show. Maybe she got tired of being the back vocal most of the time and decided she has to impose her voice.

Yes. Until they prove that they are decent singers live (and that means they have to be consistent), they will remain professional singers as far as the studio version is concerned. And since this is rather common (singers that are incompetent once they step out of the studio), I'm not that surprised.

CruelAngel said:
Who are these "others" anyway?
Anyone who had gone and got anything they're willing to share...... which means thou art not spared... :knife:

Also, please do go wash thy hands. I know you weren't the one who actually got to hug them, but still... :psst:

CruelAngel said:
magnolia~ said:
You wish you could have talked to them more??? Then what about me? You even shook their hands, which I didn't! :knife:

Anyway, glad you're back safe and sound :XD:
Okay okay, I said I'd be thankful :XD: I really hope you get another chance next time!

Likewise, it was great meeting you! Next time if they go to SG and I decide to go and catch them there, I'll be in your care lol~ :tea:

Ooh, and thanks so much for the video! It's awesome! Keiko is so cute~! :nosebleed: Aww, now I feel like I really should have recorded their very brief stage appearance. :cry: Now all I have are photos.

AYYX said:
CruelAngel said:
Who are these "others" anyway?
Anyone who had gone and got anything they're willing to share...... which means thou art not spared... :knife:
Am I one of them? :ohoho: okay, sharing my photos of their stage appearance. It's not much, but that's all I have~
http://imgur.com/a/YtCL5

Back