Kalafina single "Believe" 19/11/2014

FANGASM

I CAN'T - MY HEARTTTTT

7ec.gif

When Keiko's fringe disappears...you know some serious epic shizz is about to go down. :stars: :stars:

...or at least I hope... :plot: :stars:

^ What did one of Keiko's hairclips say to another one of Keiko's hairclips?

Let me guess, you were an evicted fringe-dweller also?

Last edited:
Idea wise: the lace masks comes off as interesting to say the least. The effect on the other hand, looks like comes off less than desirable. The problem with the mask is that it pops up too much, even for a mask. As a result, it comes off as if a holographic layer on top of their face.

Keiko and Hikaru masks look a wee bit small though.

It doesn't really look complete. I doesn't feel like a death stare, trance, or complete detachment look. It certainly doesn't help that each of them are leaning in different directions in of their look.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't recognize Keiko, it's not just that her bangs are gone, it's just weird, I'm not saying she's horrible looking, just different. But from their expressions I think it is going to be dark, just I hope like I said earlier about Hikaru's part, not that really hated it in HB. I can't wait to preorder from CDJ, I hope I can, anyways. *sigh* (Not having a job really sucks right now.)

It certainly doesn't help that each of them are leaning in different directions in of their look.

This is so true. The only person who is actually facing the exact middle point of the camera lens is Wakana. Hence why Wakana may be the only one who was successful at giving a point blank stare. Hikaru eyes seems to be staring slightly to her left and Keiko is obviously looking to her left. Maybe the camera was a little more to the left for them.

@Liana: Dark song doesnt mean that Hikaru needs to sing in heavenly blue/signal style, her singing in Yami no Uta and Magia was also "dark", yet different :)

This is so true. The only person who is actually facing the exact middle point of the camera lens is Wakana. Hence why Wakana may be the only one who was successful at giving a point blank stare. Hikaru eyes seems to be staring slightly to her left and Keiko is obviously looking to her left. Maybe the camera was a little more to the left for them.

It looks like it was shot from slight above or straight rather than side. Otherwise, you can tell the angle is turning, which it isn't. Furthermore, the you can tell the shot is get level. Why else would they have to shrink the shot for Keiko oppose to Hikaru and Wakana where it doesn't have it as much. Also, I think the eyes reflection are too glossy. When you think of glares, they aren't that glossy, they are more a slight accent of light on the upper side. As for looking at something centered, it would at least have more focus where you actually can see what is in the idea instead of the reflection to have some form of depth involve.

Links up on CDJapan.

Does anyone know the difference between SECL-1617 and SECL-1612?
Believe [w/DVD, Limited Pressing] (here it states that there will be a bonus announced. Is this also an Anime version?)
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SECL-1617

Believe [w/DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SECL-1612

Regular Edition (features Anime illustration on jacket)
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SECL-1616

Believe [w/BD, Limited Edition, Type B]
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SECL-1614

Thank you!

SECL-1612 = LE A with DVD, will have PV and possible some poster or mousepad

SECL-1617 = Anime Edition, will have anime PV into the DVD and anime illustration

Arrggg the blue-ray version Limited Edition, Type B is without bonus :...:

Actually the Blu-ray LE usually has everything LE A has too + more. So I guess they just forgot to menthion it on that page.

^The LE A has no bonus listed too. They only listed bonus for the DVD Limited Pressing, but that is the Anime edition isn't it? :confu:

From the blog post it seems like all the bonuses will be postcards though. I was actually hoping for a mousepad since I don't already have one :ohoho:

Ah, CDJapan has updated both LE A and LE B listings! The external bonus will be "postcard(s)" as expected.

@ a-chan. I have an extra Kalafina mousepad (bonus for The Best albums). If you're interested, please pm me.

Do you think the Type A and B singles will have different covers and maybe (prays) different postcards as bonuses. I'm still trying to figure out if I should order or not :@_@:

Back