Kalafina single "Believe" 19/11/2014

I had to squint at the screen for a few seconds too, but it's a great bit of photography! The lace bits look quite cool (anyone notice that all three are different from one another?) and the imagery overall is very intriguing.

I like it a lot. :goodjob:

The cover surprised me in a good way! I really like the intensity in their eyes. So nice.

Oooh the costume concept looks promising. Can't wait to see the full version of the dresses! Wow Keiko without fringe, I think it's the first time in Kalafina promotional pics? With the lace masks as (maybe) the most important accent on their costume this time, it's understandable though otherwise her fringe will cover half of the lace masks and that's just weird.

Also, Wakana's collarbone. :love: :shy: /is kicked.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I was going to say, this is just one of the covers, right? It would be kind of sad if it's for all four (just joking). But I like the blue, maybe there'll be some black corsette thing?

And is it just me or does Keiko look really different? I recognized Hikaru and Wakana, but she just looks so different. Also, they did a closeup kind of for ttb, but not this close.

^ This is probably just the promo photo since they will definetely stick the Kalafina logo and the title on it

Appearance aside, Hikaru on the left makes me think that she will be the main vocal of the song :ayashii:

^ This is probably just the promo photo since they will definetely stick the Kalafina logo and the title on it

Appearance aside, Hikaru on the left makes me think that she will be the main vocal of the song :ayashii:

Isn't Hikaru being on the left their USUAL position? You can't judge who'll be the lead vocal of the song based on the CD cover or the promo pics, except for Magia, I think - but then she's on center for that single. The CD cover for Hikari no Senritsu LE has Keiko in the center with Wakana and Hikaru blurred on the background but she's not the main vocal for the two songs in that single.

I do think the main vocal will be Hikaru because it seems that the song is going to be dark-ish upbeat. But then again the fanboy in me wants moar Keiko lol.

I don't really know. I'm guessing it's the way their outer cat eyes meet thanks to the idiotic cropping. It just makes my eyes hurt. It feels like I've been staring at those 3d puzzles that you have to cross your eyes on for far too long.

lol yes, they probably paid attenthion on lining up their lips or something XD, why would they want to cut their cheeks though ? I dont get it, these guys are supposedly proffesional at what they do and yet they manage to make poor coverarts so frequently....

^I thought that too actually, Wakana looks like she smiled "accidently" and then they took the pic, and ran with it, even though they wanted them to be serious. Though, I think they should smile more, like in HnS. (As I said on FB, they look like they're looking down at you while sleeping, not that it's a bad thing. heh)

I kind of don't want it to be like heavenly blue, with Hikaru's part, I want her to have more of a pretty part this time, like in misterioso, since I'm one of the only ones who didn't like her part in HB, consolation is about the only song I like that style of singing in, signal I did not like for that reason. But I am glad it's upbeat, for an ending at least. :dote:

Back