Kalafina single "Believe" 19/11/2014

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod

Wait a second.

Breathe in... Breathe out...
(Not working, throat still sore :uh..:)

Anyway, I don't like the name very much, pretty generic-jpop-upbeat-cutesy-girlband-title but if it has nice music I'll look it up! It's too bad I don't buy singles, if it was an album though I'd be in straight for the picking!!

But they're pushing us too hard I mean my best albums haven't even come yet :blood::blood::blood:

But... NEW OUTFITS!!! :w00t::nosebleed::innocent::shy::hearts::psst::waii:

(Kohaku: I dreamt of Yuki playing the violin with Konno during Misterioso, but it was a different melody slighty, I would like it if it would be that, but I know she would never play the violin heh)

Wooooooo I'm so excited :TdT: I hope this is real :plz: First thing I thought of though was that infamous song:

60d9e6588326b7fe44e9db564c8c3ed44d93c5d88e0b8112547be388923abbe0.jpg

...Kalafina-style :XD: :XD:

Naw but seriously, the name Believe gives me the impresson of a song with perhaps Seventh Heaven's grandeur and majesty but Alleluia's uplifting mood.
Actually, now that I think about it that's because of that R Kelly song too... :desksweat: :XD:

^Well, Mune no Yukue was kind of like that. And lol, I used to actually like that song... oh wow I am so glad my music tastes have changed. heh

Off-topic:
@chrisgarci in which vol. #9 song did this gif come from? I don't believe I've seen it :XD:

tumblr_n58tr5DCMg1rjtj7ho1_400.gif

I'm so looking forward to the single! Even though it has got a generic title I still like it, it gives off a positive energy :sohappy:

I'm excited about this, but I can't help disliking the name :( I agree with what magicmagiamahou said: pretty generic-jpop-upbeat-cutesy-girlband-title. However, I have hopes. :goodjob:

pff the title is really bad. there's actually an instrumental track on Tsubasa Chronicles by the same title, which is quite uplifting. either like that or something churchy.

from the random guy who always writes on shoutbox

I can confirm 11/19 release with 4 editions.
SECL-1612~3 – CD+DVD, Limited Edition, 1500yen /
SECL-1614~5 – CD+BD, Limited Edition, 1700yen /
SECL-1616 – CD, Regular Edition, 1300yen /
SECL-1617~8 – CD+DVD, Anime Edition, 1500yen

oh his soure was 2ch

^Oh wow, you are sooo lucky. Or maybe another Kalafina café? With the Fate chairs they had before? They were in a ton of stores promoting the Best albums, so maybe they will go for this single too, but you better take pics if they are allowed!

^ The release date is in the week before Kalafina's Animax Musix Yokohama performance so I may need to get the single and listen to it in Japan in readiness for the Animax Musix concert.

According to the Malaysian Kalafina FB page, the single is going to be named CREER. Still means 'believe' though!

I'm up for more spanish names and lyrics though, Cazador del Amor isn't enough for my greedy heart mwahahahaha

A whole song in Spanish, or just short phrases, would be cool, but I don't think the Fate series really call for something like that.

Back