Kalafina single "Believe" 19/11/2014

I listened to the tracks vaguely and I like lapis a lot. In every nothing is good but the violin is unbalanced at times. I may change my opinion once I listen to them again.

I love every song in this album.
The first two songs are suitable for my music background during world boss battles or PvP fights :XD:
While Lapis is very soothing, which kinda reminds me of 7th Heaven ^-^

Time to learn every single voice part for each song :sohappy:

Full PV HD ------> :love:
Hmm, I dunno how to make the PV works on winamp xD

But apparently, someone uploaded it on Facebook, so thanks to whoever uploading the full PV HD on Facebook :sohappy:
I've just watched it, and omg, I love the jellyfish in the PV :XD:

I just watched the PV and I think maybe with that setting they're in a sunken ruin under the water? :XD: I don't see the point of them wearing those lace masks lol. What is funny from the PV is that in the scene where they wear those lace masks, Hikaru's earring disappeared...and it's later found on Keiko's ear! :XD: I think Keiko can't use her earring because hers is wet since they drop it under the water (as seen in around 02:54 and 03:28 on the video) :XD:

I just watched the PV and I think maybe with that setting they're in a sunken ruin under the water? :XD: I don't see the point of them wearing those lace masks lol. What is funny from the PV is that in the scene where they wear those lace masks, Hikaru's earring disappeared...and it's later found on Keiko's ear! :XD: I think Keiko can't use her earring because hers is wet since they drop it under the water (as seen in around 02:54 and 03:28 on the video) :XD:

Maybe they're the souls of the people who perished in Titanic.

I think lapis should have the PV. heh Also, liking IEN is growing on me. I don't think the violin is weird, maybe at his solo part, but other than that it's consistent with the rest of the song. I love Konno soooo much. I know I say it a lot. (I wish I was the girlfriend. heh) Also believe gets kind of boring listening to it after awhile, so I try not to listen to it too many times in a row.

Nice report on the live Kuga! That sucks about the pics, but I understand. Did you get the poster?

Animate news article out:
http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1416452607

1416452607_1_1_eade959ecc9cd7c433b640f1dc0296ed.jpg

Where were you @Kugayama? :w00t:

believe: this song has grown on me. a lot. It's stuck in my head, and I love singing it.
in every nothing: I like the rockish sound to it, and the chorus. i like how most of the lines in the chorus ended with 'nai', but I wouldnt listen to this song on repeat
lapis: I was right about the Keiko ballad! At first this song was reminded me way too much of Nohara, but after a few listens it grew on me, and I love the intro.
Overall, Im in love with this whole single, Im so glad this has happened after whatever the hell heavenly blue was.

Nice report on the live Kuga! That sucks about the pics, but I understand. Did you get the poster?

Everyone who bought Believe at HMV Kawasaki (about 2 floors up on the left as you view the photo above) or at a stall at the mini-live and queued up was given a poster by the staff member who did the announcing.

I bought a mailing cylinder at my local post office in Australia and took it with me in preparation for taking posters home, so it is still unopened in that cylinder.

Finally got around to ordering my copy. :goodjob: Going to the CDJapan page from the front page of this site is using the 'affiliate link' that someone mentioned not long ago, right? If I can help with this site as well as the artists themselves, so much the better!

I watched the PV of the song, and I quite like it. Nice imagery and dresses to make the tune itself more interesting. The jellyfish are cool, if a little random (with it being a Fate thing and all, maybe a CGI jellyfish will replace the CGI dragon and CGI dolphin...? :glasses:)

Anyway. My CD should be on its way soon and I can own *legal* copies of the songs at last.

What did the poster look like, was it like one of the postcards, or a different pose? I so wanted the TTB poster at ACen but did not get it, i love those outfits a lot.

Oh by the way kiasukid bought all 4 versions and did an unboxing post.

Somehow I think RE looks the nicest. I prefer that back cover over the other editions'. And I like the front cover more than LE A's and LE B's too (but I bought LE B) :cry:

I got LE A because it had the best cover, but RE has the best reverse image. LE A also has that gorgeous Wakana image though and I think she looks amazing in this photoshoot, so that's a bonus.

:nophoto:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back