Kalafina single "Believe" 19/11/2014

I'm getting the poster that I received after the Believe launch mini-live at Lazona-Kawasaki framed (although I have almost nowhere to put it).

I'm watching FSN Unlimited Bladeworks and I love Believe. Wakana's earings in the cover kind a reminds me of a chandelier. sorry.:@_@:

My copy arrives just in time before my business trip to Bangkok Thailand tomorrow :sohappy:

1396934_10154814021295307_6124615844462489893_o.jpg

^ I ripped the white sticker on my copy of the Believe single by using the opening ribbon of plastic - I like to keep those stickers inside the cases after I open them.

^ I did the same thing on mine. Luckily I'm not particularly bothered by it.

I still need to get a copy of the Consolation Final Live. I have a ripped copy on my laptop to watch but I haven't got round to that either. I have the other two already and I'm still a little annoyed that Japan Expo had it on DVD but no BD or I'd have picked up a copy :comeback:.

I actually just cut the sticker off and put it inside too. It's my first of Kalafina that I have saved, even though I can't read Japanese. Maybe next year I will learn for real. Also in every nothing is really growing on me, still not going to listen to it a lot probably going to listen to believe and lapis more. Definitely lapis, wish I could still play piano.

I never throw the plastic wrap that's around the CDs. If the sticker is in the way of the ribbon, I just pull the ribbon gently towards one side, then from the other side until both ends meet the sticker, then just use scissors to cut the plastic that's left hanging without damaging the sticker. And the sticker is there when you put the CD back in its original wrapping.

Placed on #10 in Oricon Weekly Chart, selling 17.273 copies. Not as good as to the beginning first week. Only about half the first week sales of Hikarifuru and Kimi no Gin no Niwa. Also less than Magia's and oblivious' first week. It's still alright, though.

Maybe it sold less because the a-side is garbage? The previous singles have all been far better.

That and Madoka is incredibly popular.

^ But many people have different opinion that us here, thus why they made the believe PV, so maybe that's not the case

Did anyone learnt what songs Kalafina performed at the in-store event of November 23 ?
November 23, 2014 「Kalafina -believe」release Commemorative Mini Live Live 2

Kalafina will do a small live for the commomoration of the “believe” single’s release. Place: Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens 4F Sky Garden. Date/Time: November 23, 2014 (Sun) 14: 00 ~. Mini Live + Reward (notification poster). Target store: HMV Kansai five stores
(HMV Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens, HMV Sannomiya, HMV Kyoto qanat Rakukita, HMV Aeon Mall Itami, HMV Grand Front Osaka)

I read it yesterday and it's the same as the one before :
01. believe
02. lapis
MC
03. heavenly blue

They also mentioned the setlist in their blogpost.

Scandal's single sell less than Kalafina btw. They're placed in #14 iirc.

Maybe Rin just doesn't have enough charm to increase the single's sales, lol.

OK, with the bigger picture you can see my YK Live vol. #10 towel about 6-7 people back from Hikaru's wrist and my friend's sign on the left:

141120_01.jpg

which he gave me:

kalafina-sign.jpg

Bangkok is the place where i live and i wish you for a nice trip in our country!

Thank you! Bangkok is lovely. It's my second time here. I tried some really delicious local food introduced by my Thai colleagues, and went for Thai massage today. Everyone is so friendly, I had a great time even though the trip is for work :dote:

I'm somehow a little reluctant to fly back to my home country tomorrow afternoon. 4.5 days is too short a duration! :cry:

@Kugayama your friend went to Japan from Australia too?

^ @a-chan - I met him at the 26 September 2013 Otodama Sea Studio Kalafina show (in Zushi, Kanagawa prefecture) - he's from Ooarai in Ibaraki prefecture - Girls und Panzer country (-:.

Back