Kalafina new song "heavenly blue"

Ohhhh riiiiight, I'd totally forgotten all about the Kimi no Gin PV, so I was thinking back to Yume no Daichi as their last PV :XD: I wonder what the criteria is for deciding which songs get PVs and which don't? :confu:

^ I bet the criteria is "which song is the easiest to make PVs for" that's why most of the time they go for ballads.

We havent had an upbeat PV since to the beginning T_T

Last edited:
haha indeed Kalafina was always poor on PV quality :XD: (the only decent one was lacrimosa, and maybe seventh heaven if you translate the italian story.)

^I don't know, I liked Kimi no Gin, ttb, and Hikari no Senritsu. Although storia was really cool to me... I've always liked their PVs, but maybe we'll still get one for hb.

well they might include it in the next album, but it will not be with this single since it doesnt come with a BD. They could include it in "The Best" but nothing like that is announced.

Personally I am tired of their PVs since they all are similar: chairs lamps windows as decoration, the girls singing without moving much, (exception Lacrimosa where Keiko dances and Magia where Hikaru does those drama actings), no plot (small exceptions seventh heaven with the story, and Kagayaku with the candles, and symphonia with the 2 kids)

I miss PVs with plot like Honooh no Tobira and Kimi wa Boku ni niteiru or fast camera moving like Kouya Ruten and Silly go Round. Houseki was pretty awesome too with that secret organisation :XD:

^ thanks! I didnt though of searching bilibili.

Since on this they have preview of the ED does this mean that in the next one there will be preview of the OP ? :stars:

Hm so I guess that Sawano doesnt sing the ED but composes it.

(Kind of offtopic but @Insidia: how does one download from bilibili? When I do Google Translate it does not do the buttons or the side bar things)

^ I suggst to use firefox for downloads , add-ons like "download helper" and "ant video downloader" work for me :)

^I do not have/like Firefox... so that's why I was asking her.

Anyways, I hope we get a sample soon, I am dying for more new Kalafina. (At least we get 2 new songs from the Best albums, but still. I know it hasn't been that long since Consolation and Kimi no Gin came out.) And to know the title of the other new song. Ugh, why isn't it July yet?

Thanks for posting.

Holding my opinion but am currently not feeling it yet...
It's been a while since Kajiura did an OP that I truly liked.

^ I really like it! I love the druming, the first few notes from the vocal part remind me of to the beginning, but the rest is new :sohappy:

Many thanks elcazador!

Can't really say if I end up liking the song from this short sample. Not exactly typical Kajiura melodies or typical singing style for the girls so at least that's good.

Hmm, I think I like it, but I am going to wait until a longer sample or full version to form opinion as well. It sounds very soothing though. Thanks for the post.

1. Love the drums
2. I need a longer sample
3. I never considered Kalafina "pop" but I really think SMEJ is leaning them toward that genre.
4. Love the Drums

Back