Kalafina new song "heavenly blue"

I personally think that if they're going to release only one edition, then it'll be the Anime Edition, with Aldnoah Zero characters picture as the cover so there could be no new costume. There could be no B-sides either. The tracklist could be : heavenly blue, heavenly blue (TV size), and heavenly blue instrumental. They could give heavenly blue -mix- if they're generous enough. Well, that's just my thought lol. :XD:

^ yes it could but that would make the album not worth buying for those buying the single, if they dont care about the BD material, and vise versa, those buying the album wont be interested in the single, so I suspect that the 2 songs will be different because Sony is evil :ohoho:

d35758a85a4138e1cde916f7613d8ed1?s=32&d=identicon&r=G.png
random
(25 May 2014 09:09)
Release date: Aug 6 / Catalog: SECL-1545
Price should be the usual 1200 or 1300.

if it really comes out August 6 then we will have heard the songs already from the Best album since it comes sooner. It would be more wise to release them together.

Best news (or rather a rumor, since it is not yet official) I have heard for the past days!
I will be getting that single, no matter what.

It will then be very much unlikely that the B-side for this single will be the new song used in the RED best album... I might as well get its RE instead.

Well shoot, since this means no PV and probably no new dresses, unless they have them for the lives after The Best album comes out, since they probably can't use such long dresses for their lives.

Well they dont buy the dresses only for the PVs and the coverarts, since they have 2 releases its likely they will get dresses just for the live performance :)

^Right, that's what I was saying. (Found a video where Kala was picking out outfits for a live, and Keiko commented in it.) I was hoping for new dresses/outfits for this single though. *sigh*

I wonder if they've given up making PVs forever? For some reason I feel like it's been aaaaaages since they last made one...

Well they made PV for the album (except for Red Moon), although it's not for the titular track. symphonia for After Eden and Yume no Daichi for consolation.

Back