Kalafina new song "heavenly blue"

thanks D-chan!
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/kalafina/info/439524 said:
Kalafina新曲「heavenly blue」がTVアニメ「アルドノア・ゼロ」オープニングテーマ曲に決定!!

Kalafina新曲「heavenly blue」がTVアニメ「アルドノア・ゼロ」オープニングテーマ曲に決定!
番組詳細はこちら!なお、新曲の詳細は追ってお知らせしていきますのでお楽しみに!!

「アルドノア・ゼロ」2014年7月より、TOKYO MX・BS11・ABC 朝日放送・niconico・とちぎテレビ・群馬テレビにて放送予定

<スタッフ>
原作:Olympus Knights
監督:あおきえい
ストーリー原案:虚淵 玄(ニトロプラス)
シリーズ構成:高山カツヒコ
キャラクター原案:志村貴子
キャラクターデザイン:松本昌子
メカニックデザイン:I-Ⅳ・寺岡賢司
音楽:澤野弘之
制作:A-1 Pictures+TROYCA

<キャラクター>
●界塚伊奈帆(CV:花江夏樹)
地球に暮らす高校生。
両親を亡くして以来、軍人の姉とふたり暮らし。

●スレイン・トロイヤード(CV:小野賢章)
火星に暮らす地球人。
研究者の父を亡くし、火星騎士のもとに身を寄せている。

●アセイラム・ヴァース・アリューシア(CV:雨宮天)
火星の独立国家・ヴァース帝国の皇女。
火星生まれの火星育ち。

<公式サイト>
www.aldnoahzero.com

<公式Twitter>
@aldnoahzero

Looks like Kalafina will have a new song called "heavenly blue" as the OP for the new anime Aldnoah Zero airing this July :ayashii:

PV of the anime: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/03/25/video-aldnoahzero-mech-anime-visuals-and-preview

09:27:50 ‹sat› gen urobuchi + hiroyuki sawano + kalafina = EPIC

oh wow :D nice combination indeed
I've been waiting for a new Gen Urobochi anime too \(^0^

EDIT: ahhh this is a mecha anime, I really like Urobochi's Gargantia from last year. Hopefully this one is also good

Ahhhh and Hiroyuki Sawano :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo! Finally an announcement. But not for Black Butler or SAO. lol The title seems somewhat familiar, but I like it. Maybe it will be like to the beginning? Which I wouldn't mind since I like the song.

Wow finally a new song! FJ gets eternal blue, Kalafina gets heavenly blue. Great job on naming those songs, Kajiura!

I'd puke if it sounds even remotely similar to eternal blue.

I'd rejoice if this can be good. Please make this a Hikaru-lead song. :cry:

Yay!
I don't know why (I suppose that is what the title leads to think), but I can imagine a song full of light and optimism.

Wow I return from the gym and I find this !! :sohappy:

I love Hiroyuki's OST for attack on titan, and even though I dont really like to listen to the music for Kill la Kill, the german song included is just awesome!!!

cant wait for this ! :dote:

So many good animes with awesome musics to watch this summer: SAO II, Kuroshitsuji III, this, and then Fate/Stay Night :love:

Last edited:
New single aye? Honestly I'm not that surprised that it's being used for another of Urobuchi's works. Still, with the team behind it I have pretty high hopes for this anime.

Most importantly though, I'm hoping for more quality material from Kalafina. After Kimi no Gin no Niwa and Tsiouku turned out so good I'm certainly looking forward to their next single. Wonder what the cover will look like? Or what bonuses it'll come with :dote:

^ the anime edition will probably have some mecha on it :XD:

and the others with the girls taking that power rangers pose they had in some photos :ohoho:

Hudjvex.png

Official Website

#Snazzy
Been quite awhile since I last touched Mecha.

Just watched the PV, it looks nice. Can't wait for a preview of the song. I don't think it will be like eternal blue, since Kala is different than FJ. I would actually love if Kala had some type of military uniform, of course just the top and then skirts? I think it would turn out cool. And yes, July is turning out to be awesome. Can't wait!

Can't wait for a preview of the song. I don't think it will be like eternal blue, since Kala is different than FJ.
I'm looking at you, Manten and distance
I would actually love if Kala had some type of military uniform, of course just the top and then skirts? I think it would turn out cool.
KALAFINA IN LEATHER AGAIN OH PLEASE *is hit by a flying table*

^I did not really see the similarities in manten and distance. And I am thinking of the ttb outfits, but more of a military style. (I love those hats too.)

random
(24 May 2014 08:42)
Just a heads up. heavenly blue is getting a single release. Just one edition. More details later.

If that happens it means the "new song" in the Red edition of "The Best" will be the same song as the single's B-side, or two different songs ? :ayashii:

Back