Kalafina new song "heavenly blue"

I only like the light effects, (especially the ones that go on their clothes), other than that, its just like all other PVs

- No plot
- Live-ish setting (they even just waited for the instrumental bridge to finish without moving an inch)

:uh..:

I only like the light effects, (especially the ones that go on their clothes), other than that, its just like all other PVs

- No plot
- Live-ish setting (they even just waited for the instrumental bridge to finish without moving an inch)

:uh..:

Agreed. My favourite bit was a close-up of Hikaru, where she was waving her arm, and some cool electro waves were on her arm. Electro from Spiderman?? XD Other than that and the lighting , it's probably their worst PV for me. No story whatsoever and I feel like writing a letter to Wakana's hairstylist, because that frequent high ponytail DOES NOT SUIT HER! :comeback:The only consolation was that SME wasn't prepared to make a PV for HB, so its mediocrity came as a result of it's popularity in Aldonoah Zero. I'm hoping Believe will have a bit more effort.

I feel like writing a letter to Wakana's hairstylist, because that frequent high ponytail DOES NOT SUIT HER! :comeback:
^This. She has *the* most beautiful hair, but that style is so unflattering! Checking the photos, she wore it sort-of braided in Paris and that looked different and actually quite cool, but it's at the right length where it looks better just hanging down loose (which would be all the better for dramatic swishing...:innocent:).

Actually I really like Wakana with high ponytail... I think it was my favorite Wakana hairstyle *loved it since progressive* until stone cold PV appears.:XD:

PV is no good imo. Those dresses especially are eyesore.

Suprise: Aldnoah Zero's last ep had "heavenly blue" as ED (some ver that combined TV sized with the after-bridge part of the song)

^that pleasantly surprised me as well.

That show is so gloriously dumb. I've heard rumours of a third season which, I'm ashamed to say, I've already decided I'm going to watch if it is actually made. :XD:

^ I dont think its dumb, I really enjoyed it, but it had some off points,
like why would asseylum choose to marry the Count who she barely knew at that point ? and why did they spread that Slain was dead, when he was alive?

Last edited:
^Yeah, that's the main problem with that show. Certain characters are supposedly killed off, only to pop up alive and well later. It sort of drains away the drama when that happens. Plus there's the occasionally unintentionally funny development, e.g.
Inaho's bionic eye developing more personality than he has.

Aldnoah's storyline is like Emmental: cheesy and full of holes (but for all that, strangely entertaining).

More personality ? It only talked for about 10 mins.

and I agree with that but Slaine's case is different. They put him in jail but spread in the news that he's dead, which means that he will probably never be able to leave the jail.

But plot hole is when something on tge plot isnt explained and not when things dont turn as you had hoped, as for that it doesnt have plotholes concerning the dead/alive characters

concerning the holes, it has in physics too, where it has all the details for how the floating castle and martian robots work, but neglects basic physics laws - (i think that was the ep with the space battle 3 eps ago - there was a discussion in the comments of the episode about that) like the gravity, the way the sound travels in space, etc

Last edited:
Back