Kalafina lyrics collection

Taken from someone in the other thread, the last sentence of the first chorus should be
"migiwa"

checked it myself........fixed already.
----------------
fixed some more using lyrics from a couple websites (links on the original post). waiting for scans...

Does anyone have the Kajiurago that is sung underneath the second verse of "oblivious"?

Re:

tokyostateofmind said:
Does anyone have the Kajiurago that is sung underneath the second verse of "oblivious"?

Does anyone also have the Kajiurago in the background of Sprinter underneath the main vocals?

Re: Re:

tokyostateofmind said:
tokyostateofmind said:

Does anyone also have the Kajiurago in the background of Sprinter underneath the main vocals?

Sarti mosa
madia
arti ia

~~~~

Ahini mama i kanta tabina
arta ivia la visto
martia mia
sarti adesta mia

Does anyone knows what Keiko sings in this part of ARIA:

nee, hito wa itsumade hitori de
futari ni kogarete yuku no darou
mada kimi no kirei na mirai wa
hajimatta bakari

In the other lines she just sings the same but this line is different. I tried to figure it out and I heard something like kono yamanai namida... :uh..:

Re:

KP-X said:
Does anyone knows what Keiko sings in this part of ARIA:

nee, hito wa itsumade hitori de
futari ni kogarete yuku no darou
mada kimi no kirei na mirai wa
hajimatta bakari

In the other lines she just sings the same but this line is different. I tried to figure it out and I heard something like kono yamanai namida... :uh..:

it's a kajiuran chorus. it's not in the lyrics cuz nobody seems to care. :XD:

Well after close listening I've realised (along with AYAMI) that what KEIKO is singing is just the same as what HIKARU is singing but in a different melody. WIth the exception of hte first line:

Mou negai namida no naka de (?)
Futari ni kogarete yuku no darou
Mada kimi no kireina mirai wa

Re:

Kizuato* said:
Well after close listening I've realised (along with AYAMI) that what KEIKO is singing is just the same as what HIKARU is singing but in a different melody. WIth the exception of hte first line:

Mou negai namida no naka de (?)
Futari ni kogarete yuku no darou
Mada kimi no kireina mirai wa

could be....

wow, i never really listened to keiko's part, but after reading this, i did. and what i got was:

kono yamanai namida no naka de
futari ni kogurete darou
mada kimi no kirei na mirai wa...

within these endless tears
in which we would paddle in
your beautiful future...

thanks kizuato for pointing keiko's part out!

p.s, am i allowed to make some corrections in the english translations? :confu:

Back