「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」

^ I understand. The girls look so gorgeous that what's in front/behind/around them fade into oblivion. I only saw the string quartet in that pic yesterday even though I have probably viewed those images a 100 times prior:ohoho::punched::imdead:

ibpb7a8mp8rp1k3fg.jpg

Both of them are going attend the LIVE tomorrow. And it's Yuriko Kaida's birthday :ayashii:

I just realised that both have the same initials - YK :XD:

^ lol shouldnt Yuriko do the choruses from backstage considering she's in alot of their songs ? :XD:

but I guess its cool when you watch the girls performing with your voice on karaoke :ohoho:

^ LOL I guess we can say the same about Kajiura-san. Since she's attending it'll actually be pretty cool if she replaces Sakurada on the keyboard and perform along with the girls :XD:

Reports via tweet stalking:
Setlist seems to be the same as Osaka. Can't confirm yet. At the very least, it is similar.

Around 2 tweets indicating that they had some technical difficulties during the live (?), but otherwise it was spectacular. Surely this would hurt the chances of a BD. Will look for more tweets to corroborate. I think the first one was referring to Wakana (see below). The second one was probably about how the sound systems didn't hold out well for some parts. Nothing big. This was a minority though. Like a handful. Most were happy with the sound. **Adding this in: Konno Hitoshi's mic stopped working during the last part of "I have a dream".

Wakana cried at the end during alleluia, skipped some of her lines. ;_; She managed to come back from that afterwards though. Some are saying her crying led to her skipping lines, some say it's the opposite. We'll never know which was it. I've noticed that she's the one out of the three that cries easily, but during the performance is a first...? Keiko went to check on her, and sang with one arm around Wakana's shoulder. ;_; Whatever the case, Wakana crying pushed those on the edge over. So, it was reportedly a crying fest amongst the audience too.
アレルヤでWAKANAさんが泣いて歌えなくなってて、私も色々思い出して大号泣。
そんなWAKANAさんをKEIKOさんが肩を抱きながら歌っててそれにも号泣(´;ω;`)
While I would want more than anything to see this イケメン Keiko comforting Wakana, I doubt they will want to let us see Wakana crying. I think perhaps we'll get something like 5th Anniversary where a selection is shown on TV. BSフジ (WOWOW) sent flowers. Hmm...

For the WaxKei fans:
けこ「snow fallingは男女の淡い恋愛を歌ってるんですけど、私はわかなにハモる時は男性的な気持ちで寄り添ってます」
Cue for fangirl squeals.

Tweets reporting cameras but I don't know if they are just the cameras for the side screen or not.
There's this https://twitter.com/yu_ri_sunflower/status/528452180252966913
I can't remember whether that was around for KajiFes too. It's a sign informing that they have cameras recording in the live.
Hoho. Someone said there were dolly tracks at the front.

Mezamashi team spotted by someone. Expect to see a short segment on Mezamashi TV sometime soon? At least one of the hosts on Mezamashi TV was attending the live. Specifically,三宅正治 the guy who likes Madoka Magica.

Some of those that are in the anime industry were present:
Nakata Jouji - Interestingly, I spotted him #nowplaying THE BEST BLUE yesterday. So that was why. I think he was invited to the live by 渡辺圭, the NHK producer for Historia.
b1w3oarccaalzsl.jpg
Yoppi
Aimer

What's that? Even more Wakana and Keiko moments?!:
Keiko couldn't get her words out properly today. You know, those moments where you end up saying something else. There were multiple instances of that today. Of note, was her going "Pinano" when she meant "Piano". Wakana teased her after that, saying that she has taken a liking to "Pinano". So when the grand piano was pushed off the stage, Wakana teases her further going, "they're taking the pinano away~", leaving Keiko laughing. Oh, you two.

Hikaru doing a good job as the Official Goods sales rep. In Osaka, the Kalafina Glass pretty much sold out after her sales segment. In this live, she was trying to sell the pamphlet. Hikaru recreated Keiko's pose that was in the pamphlet. Embarrassed, Keiko looked to Wakana for help, and tried to hide behind Wakana when Wakana came over to save her~ Hikaru was talking about the pamphlet like it was from the viewpoint of a fan.

I think that's about it, info wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Awww, Wakana :TdT:

I'm really curious if the "surprise" mentioned earlier after the Osaka LIVE is indeed the string quartet after all.

Setlist:(from twitter)
1. prelude~dolce
2. adore
MC 1
3. 屋根の向こうに
4. I have a dream
5. storia
MC 2
6. うつくしさ
7. red moon
8.Magia[quattro]
9. to the beginning
10. seventh heaven(acoustic ver.)
11. snow falling(acoustic ver.)
MC 3
12. 追憶
13. obbligato
14. consolation
MC 4
15. ひかりふる
16. 君の銀の庭
17. misterioso 
MC 5
18. believe
ENCORE
19. 音楽
20. heavenly blue 
MC 6
21. アレルヤ

Official setlist from Kalafina Blog for both days. 大阪 for Osaka, 東京 for Tokyo.

overture(prelude)~dolce
adore
--MC--
屋根の向こうに
I have a dream
storia
--MC--
うつくしさ
red moon
Magia[quattro]
to the beginning
~acoustic part~
fairytale(大阪)/seventh heaven(東京)
君が光に変えて行く(大阪)/snow falling(東京)
--MC--
追憶
obbligato
consolation
--MC--
ひかりふる
君の銀の庭
symphonia(大阪)/misterioso(東京)
--MC--
believe

--EN--
音楽
heavenly blue
--MC--
アレルヤ

...Is it me or are they really not saying anything about that unknown song at all. Quick glance through the blog post tells me nothing too.

Reports via tweet stalking:
Setlist seems to be the same as Osaka. Can't confirm yet. At the very least, it is similar.

Around 2 tweets indicating that they had some technical difficulties during the live (?), but otherwise it was spectacular. Surely this would hurt the chances of a BD. Will look for more tweets to corroborate. I think the first one was referring to Wakana (see below). The second one was probably about how the sound systems didn't hold out well for some parts. Nothing big. This was a minority though. Like a handful. Most were happy with the sound. **Adding this in: Konno Hitoshi's mic stopped working during the last part of "I have a dream".

Wakana cried at the end during alleluia, skipped some of her lines. ;_; She managed to come back from that afterwards though. Some are saying her crying led to her skipping lines, some say it's the opposite. We'll never know which was it. I've noticed that she's the one out of the three that cries easily, but during the performance is a first...? Keiko went to check on her, and sang with one arm around Wakana's shoulder. ;_; Whatever the case, Wakana crying pushed those on the edge over. So, it was reportedly a crying fest amongst the audience too.

While I would want more than anything to see this イケメン Keiko comforting Wakana, I doubt they will want to let us see Wakana crying. I think perhaps we'll get something like 5th Anniversary where a selection is shown on TV. BSフジ (WOWOW) sent flowers. Hmm...

For the WaxKei fans:

Cue for fangirl squeals.

Tweets reporting cameras but I don't know if they are just the cameras for the side screen or not.
There's this https://twitter.com/yu_ri_sunflower/status/528452180252966913
I can't remember whether that was around for KajiFes too. It's a sign informing that they have cameras recording in the live.
Hoho. Someone said there were dolly tracks at the front.

Mezamashi team spotted by someone. Expect to see a short segment on Mezamashi TV sometime soon? At least one of the hosts on Mezamashi TV was attending the live. Specifically,三宅正治 the guy who likes Madoka Magica.

Some of those that are in the anime industry were present:
Nakata Jouji - Interestingly, I spotted him #nowplaying THE BEST BLUE yesterday. So that was why. I think he was invited to the live by 渡辺圭, the NHK producer for Historia.
b1w3oarccaalzsl.jpg
Yoppi
Aimer

What's that? Even more Wakana and Keiko moments?!:
Keiko couldn't get her words out properly today. You know, those moments where you end up saying something else. There were multiple instances of that today. Of note, was her going "Pinano" when she meant "Piano". Wakana teased her after that, saying that she has taken a liking to "Pinano". So when the grand piano was pushed off the stage, Wakana teases her further going, "they're taking the pinano away~", leaving Keiko laughing. Oh, you two.

Hikaru doing a good job as the Official Goods sales rep. In Osaka, the Kalafina Glass pretty much sold out after her sales segment. In this live, she was trying to sell the pamphlet. Hikaru recreated Keiko's pose that was in the pamphlet. Embarrassed, Keiko looked to Wakana for help, and tried to hide behind Wakana when Wakana came over to save her~ Hikaru was talking about the pamphlet like it was from the viewpoint of a fan.

I think that's about it, info wise.

Thanks for your hard work summarising those tweets for us Hatouchan! Really appreciate it :bow:

Some addition information about the live:

There are few cameras in the hall but I think they are only for the monitors on both wall.

The string quartet played throughout the live. Grand piano only played for seventh heaven and snowing falling.

The mic of Kanno's violin was not working at the time of I have a dream solo, they spend some time to fix it up.

They just played the audio of the new song during the new song, no mention of the name during MC. Piano and bell and then guitar, Keiko and Wakana start the chorus, Keiko main. The song feel like one of the BGM in Velveteen Rabbit soundtrack.

Wakana is great in this live, after adore, she nails every high note perfectly. I think she has master her new singing technique.

There are sales counter accept credit cards for live goods this time, so you can buy more if you run out of cash.

^ Did you attended the live ? :)

Where there any news about the single ? Why are they still hiding the b-sides 17 days before the release ?

thanks Hatouchan! If what smiley says is true, then it was the tears that made her confuse the words.

Am now more and more excited for the new song with Keiko as main vocal. Certainly hoping it's one of the B-sides in believe.

Back