MC
⑲believe

EC
①音楽
②heavenly blue
MC
Hikaruの物販紹介コーナー
③アレルヤ

(http://ameblo.jp/genuine1995satsuki/entry-11940839406.html) Setlist of today live :)

wow utsukushisa and Yane no Mukou ni made it into the setlist. and no misterioso. quite surprising. anyway the songs 1 to 5 is so heavy on Wakana (well actually the whole setlist is really heavy on Wakana imo). I know most the songs are their more popular songs but I think sometimes they should think about the balance between the singers for their concert's setlist, because between them Wakana is the one who gets tired more easily. I know it's not that simple because it's their job as the entertainer to perform songs that audiences want to hear but at the same time their performance (especially Wakana) will not be good enough if they're tired. Ah well please excuse my rambling.

According to this http://maruta.be/yu_ri/65 they have Grand Piano with strings quartet alongside the usual band member. The blogpost also mentioned that they perform fairytale and Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku accompanied with Grand Piano and Strings only. It didn't mention about what song did the FBM play during the intermission.

A new song which is a ballad and main vocal is Keiko, but still don't know what's title of it.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT I NEED IT SO BADLY. I suspect it's the one of the 2 b-side of believe, just like what a-chan said. Anyway how did you know the main vocal is Keiko, elcazador?

OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT I NEED IT SO BADLY. I suspect it's the one of the 2 b-side of believe, just like what a-chan said. Anyway how did you know the main vocal is Keiko, elcazador?
I heard from some fans in my country who went to this live tonight.

I heard from some fans in my country who went to this live tonight.

I'm really hoping for a new ballad song with Keiko as main vocal but are you sure that they're not thinking about Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku? It's because the song that the FBM performed is supposed to be instruments only (no vocal) because they played it when the Kalafina girls change their outfits. Or maybe they mentioned about it in the MC after the intermission? Or they're (the fans) only suspecting based on the key the song is played in? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I just don't wanna get my hopes up and get it crushed again lol.

^ Well, its not just elcazador's friends that say that its new, but also the page from where the setlist came from, so it probably is :)

I'm really hoping for a new ballad song with Keiko as main vocal but are you sure that they're not thinking about Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku? It's because the song that the FBM performed is supposed to be instruments only (no vocal) because they played it when the Kalafina girls change their outfits. Or maybe they mentioned about it in the MC after the intermission? Or they're (the fans) only suspecting based on the key the song is played in? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I just don't wanna get my hopes up and get it crushed again lol.
At that time just after Live, I had seen some Japanese fans said in twitter that there appeared a new song in Live, then I asked two friends if this is true, they told me the FBM performed the instrumental, but the vocal was studio audio which played in background. I think "Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku" is a famous song in Kalafina's discography, so they couldn't made a mistake. Even one of them told me the style of new song sounds similar to FJ's "Hitorigoto".

Aaaaahh I see. Thanks for the clarification, elcazador! Oh wow I certainly hope the new song will have more Keiko than Hitorigoto.

^ it was the intermission, wasnt it ? So they girls were absent, still they could either have played in only instrumental or perform it normally as the last song or something.

Back