「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」

That's pretty weird, actually. And the title of the song didn't appear on the screens?
It didn't appear.
One of my friends said he heard the title in following MC talk by Keiko, but it sounds and looks so strange, neither " in every nothing" nor "lapis". Considering he has heard only one time and he can't 100% make sure, so I don't want to spread it, LOL.

It didn't appear.
One of my friends said he heard the title in following MC talk by Keiko, but it sounds and looks so strange, neither " in every nothing" nor "lapis". Considering he has heard only one time and he can't 100% make sure, so I don't want to spread it, LOL.
I've read a few saying that they didn't mention anything about the new song at all.

What I want to know is the surprise that everyone keeps mentioning on twitter. So far, people are keeping it a secret so as to not spoil the Tokyo concert goers. I thought it was the new song being the surprise but it doesn't seem like it. Perhaps it's the strings quartet...

And a lot of people are saying the live today was really one of their best. Lots of praise for it. Kajiura attended and called it the best too. BD please.

Some mc moments from twitter:
-Wakana accidentally saying "Kalafinya"
-Hikaru saying that she walks a lot more during fall. Keiko saying she would like to follow Hikaru everywhere she went. Hikaru saying "that's what you call a stalker"

Last edited by a moderator:
And a lot of people are saying the live today was really one of their best. Lots of praise for it. Kajiura attended and called it the best too. BD please.
I would probably cry if it were released. The fact that Kajiura said so too raises my hopes too high as well. -____-
-Hikaru saying that she walks a lot more during fall. Keiko saying she would like to follow Hikaru everywhere she went. Hikaru saying "that's what you call a stalker"
:plot: I'd like to too, Keiko //whacked

I've read a few saying that they didn't mention anything about the new song at all.

What I want to know is the surprise that everyone keeps mentioning on twitter. So far, people are keeping it a secret so as to not spoil the Tokyo concert goers. I thought it was the new song being the surprise but it doesn't seem like it. Perhaps it's the strings quartet...

Now I'm so curious about the surprise. I guess we'll find out more after the Tokyo concert. And yes, BD please! :gimmeh:

There seems to be a switch from KeixWaa to KeixHii these days. In their recent photos too. Calendar post by aki-san is one of many examples:

^
tumblr_ndnimkFQwP1rbrbhqo1_500.jpg

I dunno, sometimes I feel bad for Waa-chan because she looks a bit lonely in those photos :XD:

Also, Facebook page updated with some pamphlet photos. Full album in the link below. I'm liking what I see!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.304104566451141.1073742586.100110620183871&type=1

:nophoto:
10644727_304104613117803_3113835279976273751_o.jpg

:love:

No camera.
But you can look forward to Tokyo stage,XD
----------------------------------------------------
From twitter, newspaper short report
10qf2xk.jpg

Hikaru's blog post on the concert:
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/1072/0

There's another female in the FBM, a violinist for the string quartet perhaps.

(I want to link pictures from the blog but I dunno how. How do you guys normally do it?)
EDIT: Facebook page updated for the photos.

10679846_304228563105408_8643575760973488746_o.jpg

10712632_304228556438742_6387872410648206733_o.jpg

Only these two songs are acoustic ver.

From 2ch:
piano 櫻田泰啓 (Hirotaka Sakurada)
1st vn 今野均 (Hitoshi Konno)
2nd vn 森本安弘 (Yasuhiro Morimoto)
vla  菊池幹代 (Mikiyo Kikuchi)
vc  西方正輝 ( Masateru Nishikata)

Ooh I like the dresses although the dresses are somewhat like a more glamorous version of their previous live dresses (the one they wear at Anime Expo and Anisama). The only complaint is that the details/the red-purple-green thingy on their white dresses and the vest like thingy on their black ones are unimportant because the base dresses are fine on their own imo.

^ agree.

thank you elcazador!

So Sakurada was both on the piano and the keyboard ?
did the strings and the piano played during the whole concert or only on the acoustic songs ?

Last edited:
So Sakurada was both on the piano and the keyboard ??
Yes.
did the strings and the piano played during the whole concert or only on the acoustic songs ?
Regular FBM+Strings for all songs, but piano only for acoustic songs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, regarding that new song, I've seen one Japanese fan wriiten in blog that he/she heard word"Hoseki" in lyrics and there appeared a starry sky scene in the stage screen when music played, maybe it is "lapis".

ahahahahah *died*
KALAFINA SHIPPING IS REAL!! :plot:

If that's so then I'm really looking forward to hear lapis (in case lapis is the mysterious new song). Anyway since they've played the song once I hope they'll play it on the next Kalafina club. November why can't you come faster dammit.

There seems to be a switch from KeixWaa to KeixHii these days. In their recent photos too. Calendar post by aki-san is one of many examples:
Oh. There were some Keiko x Wakana moments too, but the tweets didn't elaborate too much on them. Just thought that stalker thing was funny. She said it jokingly, of course.

Oh. There were some Keiko x Wakana moments too, but the tweets didn't elaborate too much on them. Just thought that stalker thing was funny. She said it jokingly, of course.
waaaaaaaaaaaa I would like to know the other moments KeeXWaa +w+

Back