「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」

Good grief are they beautiful! I want those pamphlets! I hope they come out soon. Also like the purple and red sashes on their HB dresses a lot more, they should have had those from the start and in the PV. But anyways, that setlist is golden! Tsuioku, Utsukushisa, believe, HB (curious about this live, since it seems like a hard song to sing), I have a dream, and Alleluia! And Yane too of course. I wish I could have been there for the new song as well. (Plus I would think they would actually sing "in every nothing" since they usually sing the title of the track in the song, if it was in English. Though they did not in believe, it's find your way instead.)

^eh I think these live dresses and the hb dresses are different. Unless I've forgotten what the hb ones look like.

Oh I see, I thought they just added the sashes, which look really cool. Also, forgot obbligato! Which I am listening to now. But it was so great at ACen, I got so pumped up when they started it and instantly screamed. The girl next to me looked at me funny. It's so good live. So those who got to go are so lucky.

Oh I see, I thought they just added the sashes, which look really cool. Also, forgot obbligato! Which I am listening to now. But it was so great at ACen, I got so pumped up when they started it and instantly screamed. The girl next to me looked at me funny. It's so good live. So those who got to go are so lucky.

You keep saying about Obbligato, it makes me jealous :comeback:. I can't really complain about the Japan Expo setlist (dat Sprinter/Lacrimosa/Magia/Kimi no Gin no Niwa :love:) but I'd have happily switched out Misterioso and To the Beginning for some non-anime tracks. Then again before that I was being super cynical about never seeing them live, so I'm forever happy that I at least had that chance :plz:. I'd really love to see them with the full band and with a full length concert though, that'd be a dream.

^It really was amazing, the song and concert. Even with no Konno. (Of course, the one I (I mean with full band) see did not have him in it. heh) You mean for this setlist they changed out some songs, or for the Japan Expo one? I thought for JE they had only anime songs, but if u mean this one, then yeah. It really is a good setlist and different than the others. Just wish they would sing Lirica more!

^It really was amazing, the song and concert. Even with no Konno. (Of course, the one I (I mean with full band) see did not have him in it. heh) You mean for this setlist they changed out some songs, or for the Japan Expo one? I thought for JE they had only anime songs, but if u mean this one, then yeah. It really is a good setlist and different than the others. Just wish they would sing Lirica more!

I was referring to the JE setlist, since I was there. It was only anime songs sadly, although they've still done some lovely stuff in that category I have absolutely no qualms hearing. I concur about Lirica though I love that song. Honestly all of their b-sides should be sung more, they don't come up enough :TdT:.

^Ah, I re-read it and now I get it... sorry my mind is kind of weird today. Yes about the bsides. They are now singing Yane more, which I like, but I did not really care for the last live of it that we heard, hopefully this one will be better and be recorded like last time.

Saw this via twitter from @fj_news_bot (these images were used in other articles, but were able to be directly linked to at higher resolution):

http://repotama.com/2014/10/77106/

2008年のデビュー以来、数々の大ヒットアニメ主題歌を中心に活動をしてきたKalafina(カラフィナ)が18日、グランキューブ大阪にて今年初となるLIVE TOUR「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」をスタートさせた。
 ワンマンライブとしては6月にTOKYO DOME CITY HALLにて行われた「Kalafina “君の銀の庭” Special LIVE 2014」以来となった今回のワンマンライブ。客席は開演前からこの日を待ちわびた2700人のファンで埋め尽くされていた。客席が暗転しpreludeが流れる中、白の衣装を身に纏いゆっくりとステージに登場したKalafinaは、「dolce」を歌唱。

「Kalafinaのライブへようこそ。久しぶりのワンマンライブなので楽しみにしてきました。」と、挨拶を挟んだあとは、「屋根の向こうに」、「I have a dream」、「storia」の3曲を立て続けに歌唱。ソロパートで奏でる伸びやかな歌声やユニゾンからハーモニーへと展開していくコーラスワークは、観るものを一気にKalafinaの世界へと引き込んでいく。

ライブ中盤では「ひかりふる」、「君の銀の庭」、「symphonia」といったホール公演ならではの響きやKalafinaがもつ美しいコーラスワークが最大限に生きる楽曲を披露し、集まった一人ひとりに語りかけるようにその声を届けていく。最後はTV アニメ『Fate/stay night』エンディングテーマにもなっている11月19日発売のニューシングル「believe」をフルサイズで初披露し観客に鮮烈な印象を植え付けた。

本編19曲を終えたKalafinaは鳴り止まない拍手の中、アンコールに登場し、「音楽」、「heavenly blue」と人気のアッパーチューンを立て続けに披露。その彼女達から放たれるパワーにファンは手を挙げて応える。最後にKalafinaは劇場版『空の境界 未来福音』の主題歌である「アレルヤ」を情感豊かに歌い上げ、ステージを後にした。

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Hikaru.jpg

Keiko.jpg

Wakana.jpg

Last edited:
So does everyone here just hotlink images? lol
I'm surprised none of those sites clamped down on hotlinking yet.

Ugh, more dull merch. Must admit I want those postcards and pamphlet though.

They need to make more decent shirts. They've done it before, so why is it so rare? I still wish I could get those Moonfesta and Door designs from last year though, those were gorgeous.

I really do like the black ones with the patterny things on them. (It looks like leaves or something?) The boots too, I wish I could look good in boots like that. They look good in pretty much anything though.

I take back what I said about their live dresses. cause DAMN THOSE BLACK ONES ARE AMAZING

Wait, so where's Konno? Or is that a cellist? I see the top of what looks like a violin in the last pic, but that's not Konno. Hmm.
Also: Keiko: This is the size of Wakana's head! Now I am pinching her head! hehehe (Just what it looks like to me lol)

Back