「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」

^ Did you attended the live ? :)

Where there any news about the single ? Why are they still hiding the b-sides 17 days before the release ?

thanks Hatouchan! If what smiley says is true, then it was the tears that made her confuse the words.

Yes, I did attend the live. I sat at 2nd floor. I don't understand the MC but I pretty sure they said nothing about the playback song. Also thank Hatouchan for the information about MC.

The tears happen at the last song, the mix up happen after snow falling.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/130293
Kalafina、5000人に美声届ける年内最終公演

news_header_1101_0911.jpg

news_xlarge_1101_0699.jpg

news_xlarge_1101_0738.jpg

news_xlarge_1101_0841.jpg

news_xlarge_1101_1373.jpg

Dat Wakana white shoes why. It doesn't match her dress. Those random hanging sheets (purple, red, green thingy on their dresses) why. Such a pity since the white dresses are really pretty imo. The black ones are okay but not so memorable.

^ rita: That's Nozaki ? I couldnt recognise him since he's without his hat and looks younger, that pic is from those destination web special studio lives right ?

^Yes, that's Nozaki! :XD: :love: It came from the "Flying Get 2009-2010" Tour support member profile page. I don't even know who's the artist because I just googled it lol.

Animate reported on the crying and Keiko embracing Wakana too. lol BD PLZ
Their report states that Wakana was overcome by emotion. While there is a possibility that PR is making them write it as such, I think this is what everyone would like to believe. It's not like Wakana hasn't forgotten lyrics before, so if this was what was happening I doubt it would actually make her so frustrated with herself that she would cry and abandon singing her part all the more.

I personally liked Keiko's words of gratitude to their fans for helping Kalafina go from a small live house to the Budokan
「ライブハウスでスタートしてから、ひとつひとつ会場が大きくなったり、行く場所が増えたり、少しずつですけど、自分たちの夢が叶ってきて、歌手になると決 めたとき、3人それぞれ日本武道館に立ってみたいという思いがどこかにあった。来年みなさんと一緒に行けると決まった時から、もう一度歌い手として、責任 をもって歌を大切に歌っていこうと思いました」
I looked at my translation for this but didn't feel like I did it justice. Maybe when I get a version I'm satisfied with.. or if someone else would like to translate...
I particularly liked how Keiko says "when it was decided that we could go to Budokan together with everyone (the audience)..." ;_; She wants to bring us there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that Wakana cried because of emotion. She had tried to control her emotion but collapse when received a gentle one arm hug from Keiko. Wakana just put her head down (but not hide her face by her hand) and then skipped her lines. This time they put a lot of feelings and emotion into this song, my tears also came out from the beginning of the song.

^Yes, that's Nozaki! :XD: :love: It came from the "Flying Get 2009-2010" Tour support member profile page. I don't even know who's the artist because I just googled it lol.
off-topic but is it Nozaki or Satou who plays in Lisani 2010?

heuheu thought so. I'm pretty sure that's part of the reason I love that Lisani performance so (especially Lacrimosa)

Wowow flowers might be because of the countdown Japan event, not this one. ;_;

LisAni live 2010 has my favorite performance of all the songs that were broadcasted : Kagayaku Sora, Lacrimosa, sprinter, and Magia (and maybe Hikari no Senritsu, I don't have that video downloaded so I'm not sure lol - but my favorite HnS live is the one their Red Moon LE bonus DVD because that drumming I just can't:TdT::love: compared to the ones with Satou, the consolation DVD and Red Moon live DVD that sounded so lame imo) Part of it because of Nozaki's drumming, another is because that was the last performance with Wakana's old, much clearer, and better voice.

This conversation really makes me want Nozaki back.:comeback:

Reactions: aki
Back