Kalafina LIVE 2010 "Red Moon" at JCB Hall ~3rd An. LIVE~

Wow.. That was the best cover I've ever seen... :uh..:

I'm thoroughly disappointed... How could THAT appeal to other "not fans"..? If they made the cover look better, then people who judge by the cover might even buy it and who knows, they might be able to sell it to millions... just very effortless... No impact, no taste at all...

Thanks, grunty.

I agree with everyone. Such an awful cover... :blood:

Re:

Moonlight04 said:
How could THAT appeal to other "not fans"..? If they made the cover look better, then people who judge by the cover might even buy it and who knows, they might be able to sell it to millions... just very effortless... No impact, no taste at all...

Seconded. This cover just doesn't appeal to non-fans. :voodoo:

Well it doesn't even appeal to fans. :blood:

KYAAAAAAAAA :omg: :omg: what's this!!!!!!!
color war?!?!?!?!?!?
no comment speechless.......... :uh..:
and i'm gonna buy those horrible BD..... is it a nightmare?

:omg:

When I saw the cover at another forum, I was hoping it was some fan's idea of a sick joke but now it's official. God, it sucks hard. I don't normally say this but honestly I could do better.

Doesn't even look like a PS job but a Paint one and the choices of pictures is just :uh..: Should have just used a Red Moon outtake.

$60 for shoddy packaging.... where's the justice? :cry:

This just proves that Sony is inferior to whatever company was responsible for hte Yuki Kajiura Live Vol. 2 & 4 DVDs. :\

Oh well. I can accept it actually xD It's not perfection, but gosh Wakana looks great!!!! Hikaru looks kinda cute
But Keiko's picture wasn't THAT appealing... Although in the end it's their voices and funny MCs that I'll be paying most attention to ^_^ Let's hope the booklet within is beautifully decorated with elegance!!

hmmm.. the evolution of LIVE DVD covers?

fjydvd2-l.jpg

fjydvd-l.jpg

fjdvd1-l.jpg

fjdvd2-l.jpg

:cry:

I also thought it was kind of fanmade, but .... I mean seriously I was hoping for something waaaay better, or you know at least, better photo shots of Keiko or Hikaru
:uh..:

The covers were updated on Kalafina blog, too. They come with bigger versions too, but remember kids - don't hotlink. :P

Wakana looks like a wax statue.

If they didn't waste any money on the cover, I wonder if they also skipped on audio studio post processing? That would be delicious.

Or maybe so much money went into post processing that they didn't have any left for the cover? lol

Re:

grunty said:

If they didn't waste any money on the cover, I wonder if they also skipped on audio studio post processing? That would be delicious.

Or maybe so much money went into post processing that they didn't have any left for the cover? lol
Lol nice theory, grunty.

Re:

grunty said:

They are so :voodoo: if they don't do a good job with the audio quality..

grunty said:
This better be the case since the cover is so meh. :omg:

Update:
No Kagayaku sora no shijima ni wa on the DVD/BD. You know why.

Back