Kalafina Best album

Seeing '5th live' mentioned there makes me think it'll be a DVD live of some of the material from the anniversary CD. I'm not getting my hopes up though, because that would be too good to have.

It'd sure make me buy it, though.

5th live could be from their 5th anniversary live, and live-4 could be the fourth live from some tour.

5th live could be from their 5th anniversary live, and live-4 could be the fourth live from some tour.
I hope this isn't the case, though. Their 5th Anni. live was disappointing as hell in terms of performance strength.

But even then, not liking the looks of this so far. After the heavenly blue single announcement, I wish Kalafina would hurry up with their 5th album announcement.

"Live-4" made me think of Lisani Live-4! but I sincerely doubt that's it
fingers crossed for unreleased lives

If either of those BDs contain a performance of some previously unreleased song I am so getting that.
If both of those BDs contain performances of different previously unreleased songs I am going to rage.
If neither of those BDs contain any performances of some previously unreleased song I'm probably skipping this one.

Reactions: aki
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/kalafina/info/439790

Kalafina初のベストアルバムTHE BEST“Red”“Blue”2014年7月16日、2枚同時リリース決定!

Kalafina初のベストアルバム、THE BEST“Red”“Blue”2014年7月16日、2枚同時リリース決定!
明日昼12:00にはこちらのサイトも全面リニューアル!期間限定のムービーも観れる特設サイトも
スタートします。お楽しみに!!

official announcement finally

http://www.kalafina.jp/info/

Kalafina初のベストアルバムTHE BEST“Red”“Blue”2014年7月16日、2枚同時リリース決定!
Kalafina初のベストアルバム、THE BEST“Red”“Blue”2014年7月16日、2枚同時リリース決定!
明日昼12:00にはこちらのサイトも全面リニューアル!期間限定のムービーも観れる特設サイトも
スタートします。お楽しみに!!

According to Facebook there will be a special video released on the site tomorrow at 12pm JST.

Finally. I really wonder how the ones in Baidu manage to get some scoop on this before the official announcement.
Either way, I am glad that they will be releasing this... but with the release of their latest single around the time Aldnoah.Zero airs is... argh. my money.

Nice dresses.

jrTYeCD.png

zrqTQKa.png

Aki got it right. Live-4 is from Lisani 4.

Wow, those dresses are beautiful and the girls look amazing...but I must admit I cracked up seeing keiko and wakana floating in the air at the side :XD: :XD: :XD: why couldn't they all stay on the ground? And why no hikalu floating? :XD:

EDIT: WAIT. Does Lisani live-4 mean the FULL Lisani Live-4 (I.e. with alleluia, misterioso etc.), or just the kimi gin and ongaku we already got???

And is the 5th anniversary live the same one that got broadcast on WOWWOW??

Like those dresses (even though they're probably just one dress that they added the colour in with photoshop sigh). Agree with Cerise though lol. The background looks like...rose bushes? Alice in Wonderland, anyone? :plot:

haha really?? Aki teh prophet :ohoho: but...if the live videos are exactly what have already been broadcasted I'm going to strangle somebody. I'm hoping for them to include the full set list for both Lisani and 5-th Anni (remember they didn't show all the songs)

EDIT: was looking at http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv178727765 and they have two links at the bottom

383577.241cc3.png

Kalafina『THE BEST』発売記念3夜連続SP!第一夜「Red NIGHT」

383576.ab2aa1.png

Kalafina『THE BEST』発売記念3夜連続SP!第二夜「Blue NIGHT」

lives, maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
but I must admit I cracked up seeing keiko and wakana floating in the air at the side :XD: :XD: :XD: why couldn't they all stay on the ground? And why no hikalu floating? :XD:

They're actually standing on a pillar.

EDIT: WAIT. Does Lisani live-4 mean the FULL Lisani Live-4 (I.e. with alleluia, misterioso etc.), or just the kimi gin and ongaku we already got???

Not sure. They only performed 6 songs, sit they might as well include the whole thing.

And is the 5th anniversary live the same one that got broadcast on WOWWOW??

Yep. They already broadcasted half the concert. They should've included the 6th anniversary instead.

Against my better judgement, I'm going to get all 4.

It's amazing how Keiko can get away with that goofy pose in Blue and drop dead gorgeously seductive in Red.

Reactions: aki
Red Side

01:<新曲> <------New song?
02:misterioso(『劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ [新編] 叛逆の物語』挿入歌)
03:光の旋律(TVアニメ『ソ・ラ・ノ・ヲ・ト』OPテーマ)
04:Lacrimosa(TVアニメ『黒執事』EDテーマ)
05:ARIA(劇場版『空の境界 第四章 伽藍の洞』主題歌)
06:輝く空の静寂には(TVアニメ『黒執事Ⅱ』劇中歌)
07:moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ〜(NHK『みんなのうた』6月・7月放送曲)
08:ひかりふる(『劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ [後編] 永遠の物語』主題歌)
09:oblivious(劇場版『空の境界 第一章 俯瞰風景』主題歌)
10:音楽
11:consolation
12:胸の行方
13:夢の大地 (NHK『歴史秘話ヒストリア』EDテーマ)
14:Eden
15:アレルヤ(劇場版『空の境界 未来福音』主題歌)

Blue Side

01:storia(NHK『歴史秘話ヒストリア』OPテーマ カヴァーソング)
02:君の銀の庭(『劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ [新編] 叛逆の物語』主題歌)
03:red moon
04:Magia(TVアニメ『魔法少女まどか☆マギカ』EDテーマ)
05:seventh heaven(劇場版『空の境界 第七章 殺人考察(後)』主題歌)
06:signal
07:夏の林檎
08:sprinter(劇場版『空の境界 第五章 矛盾螺旋』主題歌)
09:I have a dream(劇場版アニメ『イヴの時間』主題歌)
10:未来(『劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ [前編]始まりの物語』挿入歌)
11:満天(TVアニメ『Fate/Zero』第18話・第19話EDテーマ)
12:snow falling(劇場版『空の境界』終章カヴァーソング)
13:to the beginning(TVアニメ『Fate/Zero』OPテーマ)
14:symphonia(NHK『歴史秘話ヒストリア』EDテーマ)
15:heavenly blue(TVアニメ『アルドノア・ゼロ』OPテーマ)

Back