"Kalafina Arena LIVE 2016" September 10-11 (Kobe World Memorial), 16-17 (Budokan)

Poster bonus (includes Neowing aka CD Japan):

http://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67127767.html

『Staffからのお知らせ』

2016/12/26 11:00

「Kalafina Arena LIVE 2016 at 日本武道館」店頭特典が決定!

2017年1月18日(水)発売 Kalafina Live DVD / Blu-ray「Kalafina Arena LIVE 2016 at 日本武道館」(SEBL-216~217/SEXL-86)を下記対象店舗でお買い上げの方に、先着で店頭特典として「『Kalafina Arena LIVE 2016 at 日本武道館』サインデータ入り告知ポスター」をプレゼント!是非お早めにご予約ください。
small.jpg

※特典は数に限りがありますので、無くなり次第終了となります。ご了承下さい。
※下記店舗・ECショップ以外での配布はございません。

【対象店舗】
【オンラインショップ】
Sony Music Shop
Amazon.co.jp
TSUTAYAオンラインショッピング
ぐるぐる王国
タワーレコードオンライン
ネオ・ウィング
ローチケHMV

【全国】
アニメイト全店 (オンラインショップ含む)
ゲーマーズ全店 (一部店舗除く)

【東京都】
SHIBUYA TSUTAYA
タワーレコード 秋葉原店
タワーレコード 渋谷店
タワーレコード 新宿店
ヨドバシカメラ マルチメディア Akiba
ソフマップアミューズメント館

【神奈川県】
HMV ラゾーナ川崎

【山梨県】
TSUTAYA 甲府昭和店

【大阪府】
ディスクピア 日本橋店
ヨドバシカメラ マルチメディア梅田

Mehhhhhh the first press bonus is no longer available on CDJ. RIP :( guess won't be purchasing this one any time soon..

I was listening to Hikari no Senritsu and I thought the upcoming live BD doesn't have Hikari no Senritsu in it but after I rechecked, it does! Can't wait to hear Hikari no Senritsu with live percussion because Sato's drumming sucked on every Hikari no Senritsu live.

Few notes cause I'm not bothered to write full review:

- Alleluia almost made me cry
- believe too, dunno why
- keiko spiiin
- neverending's lighting was beautiful
- Korenaga's smile during Mune no Yukue made the performance - also THE STRINGS
- Also learn how to control your head voice Hikaru
- Natsu no Asa's effects made the song absolutely gorgeous - loved it
- TSUIOKU WAS AMAZING
- RED MOON FANGASM DAT ENDING
- to the beginning was boring
- so was blaze. I mean add some effects or something, cause you were doing great with those before.
- Wakana doesn't haven't much of a presence during this concert, or is it just me?
- destination unknown's intro was cool.
- Hikaru's haircut would look nice on her if it wasn't in a middle parting, it frames her face weird and looks unflattering.
- OMG RED MOON THO THE DRESS EFFECT ON WAKANA SPECTACULAR
- BUT THOSE EFFECTS WERE GORGEOUS
- OMG HIKARU CAN YOU HOLD 'YUKU NO' ANY LONGER MY BABY
- hikaru and wakana sounded real good in signal. also - waakei moment near end
- wakana watching keiko in ongaku <3
- they finally let you hear keiko in ongaku's chorus
- lonely hitoshi solo
- into the world was gorgeous
- cool intro with the percussion~~
- I was smiling during the entirety of in your eyes
- hikari no senritsu gave a douse of nostalgia for no reason and WHEN DID THEY MOVE
- hikaru's verses in HnS were surprisingly great
- symphonia was bloody boring as always I actually skipped it

Extra clips here:
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8090428/

- hikaru in hanataba was bloody amazing
- wakana and keiko's solos in hikari furu was also amazing
- they made mirai entertaining and heartwarming to watch??!!!
- I CRIED LIKE A FREAKING BABY IN SPRINTER END MY LIFE

I'll wait for mine. It's in the country but our shitty customs assholes will naturally hold onto it for a week or so before letting me pay their charges for some stupid reason.

If anyone is getting the poster bonus could you take a photo? I doubt I'll open mine until I can get it framed.

- I liked WOWOW broadcasted video more for the previously broadcasted songs actually despite some really amateurish moments
- live percussion saved neverending and Hikaru actually sounded lovely in this and love how Keiko sang her lines
- omg Tsuioku dances lmao but the visuals were really nice
- red moon: Wakana still has no energy on the final chorus, Hikaru sounded so weird on kajiurago bridge Kala stop singing this okthx but Keiko final kajiurago so fine
- obawo looked so happy i love him
- they smoothed Hikaru's voice so much in blaze because she sounded bad in the previously broadcasted Mezamashitv bits - Wakana and Keiko so fine on the kajiurago bridge
- Hikaru sounded like digital creation in 'in your eyes' - percussion saved 'in your eyes'
- percussion saved Hikari no Senritsu - Hikaru sounded horrible and her voice clashed with Wakana on the bridge
- love Keiko in symphonia - much better than Blue Day
- I burst out laughing on the beginning of Hanataba lol "garasu no hanataba WOOOOO" and at the end "bokura ga yuku kouya DEEEEEE"
- Keiko too lol her delivery on her lines was so awkward why Keiko
- the drumming got more and more random in Hanataba and the percussion made the song kinda lose its initial 'flavor'
- (i really liked the strip the kimono down on day-1 after the end of Hoshi no Utai so the transition between Hanataba - Gin no Niwa isn't as good as Hoshi no Utai - neverending)
- Yoshiako Sato looked so bored and so done his expression screamed 'why do I have to accompany these girls' it seemed like they didn't print his sheet so he just played the accordion according to his memory and the way he liked it
- Gin no Niwa is better than Blue Day
- the blue encore dresses really are horrible Keiko basically showed her undergarments
- I really don't like how Keiko sang her lines in Hikarifuru why Keiko why (2)
- Keiko held her "mabushii asa" for so long omg love
- the best Wakana ever sounded for Hikarifuru still wobbly tho
- Mirai moment is kinda like Eden from Red Day but I still hate the song because Hikaru's end notes all sounded weird
- love Keiko in Mirai
- I actually like Keiko's whispery-cutesy voice in sprinter
- I feel nothing from sprinter with keyboard live lol i'm sorry

you can actually hear how they tweaked (mostly Hikaru's) the voices because it actually sounded somehow softer than the original sound.

best performances: Alleluia, Hoshi no Utai, neverending, symphonia, into the world, Tsuioku. all the extra contents are kinda blah.

- I liked WOWOW broadcasted video more for the previously broadcasted songs actually despite some really amateurish moments
I didn't bother watching (at least yet) so are you saying the video is edited differently (for the parts they showed on WOWOW)?

I didn't bother watching (at least yet) so are you saying the video is edited differently (for the parts they showed on WOWOW)?
yes - i only sampled Hoshi no Utai and identify though. There are some parts that are edited differently, some moments I could remember is the "maboroshi ga kimi no shinjitsu" from WOWOW edit showed Keiko, this one showed Wakana also the moment after where Keiko twirled around on Hoshi no Utai. This one also had more audience and musician shots.

Back