Kalafina 4th album “Consolation”

Re:

Glare said:
Just listened to the niconico lives.

Man, it was painful to hear (or not hear) Wakana forget her lyrics in Consolation. And added on to that, they omitted some of Hanae's aaahhh-ing, which just makes the live really, really incomplete. Urgh. Everyone did great on their parts though, but their first live is usually a bit glitchy, so I can understand!

Yume no Daichi was great though, definitely no complaints here!

Agreed, I eeeked when Wakana forgot her lyrics... :uh..:
But on a vocal point of view, i think Wakana is much better compared to the Hikari Furu nico lives. Her pitching is pretty much spot on, i could see she was relaxing her throat much better than last time. Her headtone is much fuller this time round.

Keiko, as usual, great base harmony :sparkleguy:

However, i had issues with Hikaru... :omg:
She was abit too throaty for me...especially during the verse...
She lack sufficient support and too little head tone...well...this doesn't really often to Hikaru chi~ so i guess it was just slightly wrong for her that day~

Consolation dropped to #4 in its second day on Oricon daily chart :(

^ sad.. but not surprising, with BOøWY and Girls Generation in the same week... :ayashii:

#4 is still pretty good. And I have yet to watch the dvd. I will do that today.

I wish they would do like some American artists do and make PVs after the album is released. I think obbligato and Door deserve a PV. And consolation too, although not as much. I know it costs a lot though to make them, but it'd be cool.

Just listened to the album today. I must say that I'm just a bit disappointed, as none of the new songs stand out for a first listen. However I'm sure they'll grow on me later. I also expected more from the fast paced tracks. But it's still a good album.

Just watched the PV and documentary (although could not understand this one either hardly heh) But I actually am with those that liked the PV. I liked how they were sometimes reflected in the water, and then they looked like ghosts sometimes as well. The mist was a nice touch, and it made the song kind of darker. Ahhh I can't wait until May. *sigh*

I just watched the first part of the documentary, and the girls were so adorable! :dote: I was also surprised that they interviewed foreigners too, the the girl with the kimono was cute, and the italian people really funny (Hime W: do you know any of them ? XD)

and the italian people really funny (Hime W: do you know any of them ? XD)

I think I have seen the guy during a comics festival in Milan ^^ however I want the ears of Kyuubei :ohoho:

I just watched the lives..
Consolation had a few slight fails but it was ok. Im sure Wakana will memorize the lyrics by the next live :XD:
Yume no Daichi was very nice :sohappy:

Thanx everyone for the links. Im still holding back from dling everything related to Consolation cd and dvd and patiently waiting for my copy to arrive :sohappy:

must be nice...i want to play janken with kalafina too :cry:

and thanks for the video :sohappy:

Back