Kalafina 3rd Album「After Eden」

Magnolia become my new obsession. This song is really cool~ Love it! And I like the
ending XD

When I first listening to this album, my top favorite is sandpiper while Magnolia remind me of...an ice-cream. I even made my own (ice-cream)PV, haha!

My fav Kalafina album! ♪( ´▽`)

Hahaha! But the PV is only inside my head :p
Repeating it everytime Magnolia on air :ohoho:

I've tried to draw the PV concept (LOL what am I doing?), but.... You know I 'can' draw XD

I can share the ice-cream if you guys come here to my country :plot:

KONIcchi said:
Come here~ :knife:
I wish I could, but you're pointing a knife on me :swt:

Kugatsu has grown on me, it's not like that I don't like it before, I just like it even more now than I did before. :touched:

KONIcchi said:
Hahaha! But the PV is only inside my head :p
Repeating it everytime Magnolia on air :ohoho:

I've tried to draw the PV concept (LOL what am I doing?), but.... You know I 'can' draw XD

I can share the ice-cream if you guys come here to my country :plot:
Could you try to describe it? :plz:

4 weeks until I can go home and get my 60 USD CD. :blood: I've heard all of the songs at least. The chorus of neverending is starting to grow on me.

After Eden makes me hungry after all...

Eden-Range.jpg

1315091.jpg

19966.jpg

Re:

george1234 said:
What I love the most is "Eden -Original" as if the Eden of after eden is an immitation :XD:
I also thought that way. :XD: but Kajiura was torn between Magnolia Fresh Milk and Magnolia Ice Cream.

Liana_Ilia said:
^They should put her name somewhere on the products. (Kajura produce lol)
That's a good idea.I can imagine both songs being used on Eden and Magnolia product commercials. :plot:

When I was in Baku, I saw a magnolia tree there :ayashii: Though I've always thought it was a flower :uh..:

^But Magnolia (and also Magnolia that is mentioned in Kalafina's 'Magnolia' song) is really Magnolia flower....what's wrong with that...:confu:. .. You made me confused.. :uh..: .

Back