Kalafina 21st single "Hyakka Ryouran" (Katsugeki Touken Ranbu ED)

Don't know if it's been brought up but in Kantankatan (which I'm still OBSESSED with) when the rhythmic verses pick up, there's a woody/hollow bamboo-y sound in the back doing some cute rhythms and it just fits the onomatopoeia that is "katan katan" so well I'm OBSESSED. HELP.

And I can't figure out what they're using to make that sound lol. Any takers?

about the anime,

from the first 3 eps i watched its pretty boring and cliched though.
Touken Ranbu is pretty much eye candy trash man. I gave Katsugeki a go solely because Kalafina and unstable but so far I've been SO "EHHHHHHHH".

But the combat is freakin' (づ ⌐■ 人 ■ )づ

not familiar with the original game but the mystery of the plot keeps me going.

Fix't my post faggs don't critique my sleepless jolts kay
Hey @george1234 , you simple minded fuckface. If you haven't noticed, a fucking "fagg" is a derogatory word for gay men. Of course you don't give a shit unless its me, Atlas, or ritardando starting "drama" while ignoring people who blatantly say offensive shit. And I know the comment has been reported multiple times. Get a fucking clue you piece of shit.

In the context of internet otaku trivia, the term fagg means roughly the same as 'thicc' or w/e, e-slang for lulz. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt even though it isn't a rational response at all. The discussion in fact was about Kalafina songs and not about sexuality so that should be easily understood, also isn't it the reality that taking the term 'fagg' to mean 'a derogatory term for gays' means that you in fact harbor that discrimination against gays in your heart, and are projecting it outward where it doesn't apply?

here we go again

Katsugeki so far has really been mediocre at best, bad at worst. I keep hoping it will get better, but at this point I doubt it.

@Yui Makino: Amazing how you dig something from many pages ago, in which part aparently nobody reacted to this, so why would i need to ban it. And im not searching on a slang dictionary every term everyone posts here, im giving warnings to very obvious ones.

@Yui Makino: Amazing how you dig something from many pages ago, in which part aparently nobody reacted to this, so why would i need to ban it. And im not searching on a slang dictionary every term everyone posts here, im giving warnings to very obvious ones.

And another excuse from the "Kajiura pls cum on my face and titties" master, george1234.

It's the difference in context.

Also, can you please try not to use this thread to vent your anger? I know the release has been and gone now, but it would be great if this topic could retain some semblance of relevance. :)

Lmaoooo. Suck my dick.

So all we have to do is use derogatory terms that George isn't familiar with on this site... ok I know how to use my cuntflap from now on :)

If you haven't noticed, a fucking "fagg" is a derogatory word for gay men.
I'm not gonna join in this conversation, but I'll say this at least- I'm not straight but I don't find the word "fag" offensive unless it's directly targeted at the LGBT+ community. History of the word aside, that's how I personally feel about the word now, and others can have totally valid perspectives on the word.

Only unfortunate thing is your rationalization that derogatory terms are acceptable in certain "contexts". Also unfortunate is British hygiene.

This isn't the local ANTIFA meet up group mang. The fact that you are playing the professional victim only makes you look like a bully. Interpreting my innocent joke (Fagg isnt even a real word afaik) which I employed to make up for my embarrassing post as some kind of hate-filled bigotry is literally an Orwellian joke.

Stahp

depb2Zz.jpg

I'm not gonna join in this conversation, but I'll say this at least- I'm not straight but I don't find the word "fag" offensive unless it's directly targeted at the LGBT+ community. History of the word aside, that's how I personally feel about the word now, and others can have totally valid perspectives on the word.
That is great lad. Hurry along now.

Back