Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

If you see アリーナ, it means arena
1 階 is first floor
2 階 is second floor

Harmony Tickets came out super early. Got mine from Tenso last week used the 2 day speedy delivery to make sure I get it before flying. Tickets are very random it seems. I will be in section A. If your ticket has a lettee you are on ground floor seats. I know a few fan club people getting far off stands their tickets will say southwest etc.

If you see アリーナ, it means arena
1 階 is first floor
2 階 is second floor
Oh I see! Thanks for the info!

Harmony Tickets came out super early. Got mine from Tenso last week used the 2 day speedy delivery to make sure I get it before flying. Tickets are very random it seems. I will be in section A. If your ticket has a lettee you are on ground floor seats. I know a few fan club people getting far off stands their tickets will say southwest etc.

Yey then this confirms it! Mine is 2nd row F section :sohappy:

EDIT: Bummer, turned out mine is on the 1st floor :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! There are few blank pages in the message book for writing down your messages at Budokan. I will be there lining up for live goods around 11 am, you can find me in the queue wearing Wakana ‘s shark headband.

In addition, there will be a dinner gathering of overseas fans at a restaurant nearby Budokan after the live.

The venue is「PRONTO(プロント市ヶ谷店)」

address:東京都千代田区九段北4-2-13

都營新宿線「市ヶ谷駅」站/TOEI transportation S04 station (next stop to 九段下駅

time:21:30~23:00

fee:3500yen(for foods and unlimited refills of beer and soft drinks)

There will be a small lucky draw too (prizes are past Kalafina live goods)

Please tell me if you want to join because we have to confirm the number of people with the restaurant.

ON THE TOPIC OF LIVE GOODS- HOW DOES THAT WORK?

I want to buy a lot. Do I have to line up too??? I was gonna show up at 4 p!

I would like to join Smiley that sounds like a great time! Thanks for the information! So the gathering starts at 21:30 ?

I’m from the US but I’ve here since last Wednesday. So much snow today! Yes I will definitely sign I’ll probably come early to wait in mine. I have to buy binonculars from Bic Camera first then I’ll head over.

^Pamphlets usually have enough stock. The goods that easily run out are the utahime’s produce.

Hi! There are few blank pages in the message book for writing down your messages at Budokan. I will be there lining up for live goods around 11 am, you can find me in the queue wearing Wakana ‘s shark headband.

In addition, there will be a dinner gathering of overseas fans at a restaurant nearby Budokan after the live.

The venue is「PRONTO(プロント市ヶ谷店)」

address:東京都千代田区九段北4-2-13

都營新宿線「市ヶ谷駅」站/TOEI transportation S04 station (next stop to 九段下駅

time:21:30~23:00

fee:3500yen(for foods and unlimited refills of beer and soft drinks)

There will be a small lucky draw too (prizes are past Kalafina live goods)

Please tell me if you want to join because we have to confirm the number of people with the restaurant.
would love to join but i cannot drink alcohol/eat meat/chicken (muslim).Is ordering food separately allowed ?

^ i imagine you will be able to opt-out from the scheduled menu and order something for yourself
(btw i only know about muslims not eating wine and pork, but never heard about chicken)

^ i imagine you will be able to opt-out from the scheduled menu and order something for yourself
(btw i only know about muslims not eating wine and pork, but never heard about chicken)
well we cannot eat meat/chicken that wasn't slaughtered according to the religion. if it's halal certified menu/restaurant then it's fine though

update : sorry @Smiley, i won't be able to join

Holy cow this line is crazy long lol. Do I need to have my ticket with me to buy the merchandise?

You can drink soft drinks, let me check if they have any salad in the menu

Back