Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

Which thread should I be watching to find the concert footage, if any?
:knife:

I liked this picture that was posted today:

DUNnrYuUMAEzejC.jpg

Omg they did serenato!

WAKANA SOUNDED SO GOOD THROUGHOUT WHOLE CONCERT

THEY DID ARIA. ARIA!! PROGRESSIVE!!!! WHAT THE HELLLL

And also EDNA WAS THEREEEEE

CLOSED WITH ALLELUIA

OPENED WITH RING YOUR BELL. I saw white flags on stage before the show started and knew it would make an appearance :p

They performed five KnK songs- oblivious, Kimiga, kizuato, aria. And sprinter

And And and LIRICA!! What!!

Keiko too forceful I felt and HIKARU's voice was super thin and fragile :(

Definitely the best setlist I've ever seen!

Kalafina 10th Anniversary LIVE at Nippon Budokan

Setlist:

overture~ ring your bell (in the silence)
1. ring your bell
2. Mirai (未来)
MC
3. lirica
4. Manten (満天)
5. Yane no Mukou ni (屋根の向こうに)
6. Hikari no Senritsu (光の旋律)
7. storia
8. Natsu no Ringo (夏の林檎)
9. serenato
10. ARIA
11. sprinter
MC
12. oblivious
13. Kizuato (傷跡)
14. Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku (君が光に変えて行く)
15. Kantan katan (カンタンカタン)
16. symphonia
MC
17. red moon
18. adore
19. to the beginning
20. progressive
21. Ongaku (音楽)
22. heavenly blue
MC
23. into the world
24. fbm Instrumental (nightmare ballet w/ kimi no gin no niwa arrangement) and when the fairy tale ends
25. Hikari Furu (ひかりふる)
26. Hyakka Ryouran (百火撩乱)
MC
27. Alelluia (アレルヤ)
ED1. Eden
ED2. Samidare ga Sugita Koro ni (五月雨が過ぎた頃に)
ED3. Yasashii Uta (やさしいうた)

They only announced this: https://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67143102.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to have a combo of the concert and the movie on BD, but I know this will probably never happen...

That is a really good setlist. It is a really good representation of all the eras kalafina has been in, a really good celebration! And they did progressive :touched:

I have to say, I'm impressed by this setlist.
Not only did they play lirica, serenato, yane no mukou ni and kimi ga, they also did not play the kinds of one light or blaze.
Especially from track 3 to 18 this might be the best selection of songs they ever chose to perform back to back...ever.
Too bad I wasn't there...:spotlight:

Any announcements regarding those rumours about YK and Kalafina?

WHAT A CONCERT..
WAKANA KILLED IT..! Couldn’t take my eyes off her..! She started flat with RYB tho but after that she sang like a goddess.. detailed review later

That was incredible! Sorry I couldn’t join you smiley afterwards. I just went home changed into my shark jammies and am ready for bed. All that line waiting was murder. I don’t even know what I bought lol

It was such a beautiful performance I can’t believe how many songs they did consecutively it was incredible. Wakana and Keiko are superb! Hikaru...I worry a lot...I’m like oh jeez here comes Aria

The Wedding Kalafina Brides was a soo extra LOL I cringed but they sang so beautifully. And the constant promotion of the film was a little eyerolling.

It was very simple and concise. Not a lot of dancing, costume changes, or video effects like in Red and Blue day. I think I enjoyed the toned down atmosphere.

with bride-like outfit for encore it feels like they will graduate/disband. thank god no such announcement though.

for those who join the afterparty, have fun

Back