Kajiura Family Media Appearances

06Kalafina8628.jpg

06Kalafina8531.jpg

You can find the whole setlist for this event @george1234 ;)
https://tokyopopline.com/archives/67313

^ thank you! does this mean the sang the same songs on both days ? July 30 – August 27
because i checked the setlist and it seems like that

Kalafina on today's outdoor event at Toyama (2016/10/08)
Toyamaken Fuganungakansui Park 「Stardust Illusion in Kansui Park」(acoustic live)

Setlist (Accompanied by Sakurada Hirotaka on piano)

storia
MC
輝く空の静寂には (Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa)
ひかりふる (Hikari Furu)
君の銀の庭 (Kimi no Gin no Niwa)
ring your bell
MC
into the world

Encore
アレルヤ (Alleluia)

[Note: according to the fans who attended, those tracks were gonna be included in Kalafina’s upcoming Winter Acoustic album woot!]

02.jpg

And Kalafina on today's broadcast of Chikyū Gekijō episode #31 (with fellow guest Fuse Akira and host Tanimura Shinji)

Setlist:
■また逢う日まで/作詞:阿久悠 作曲:筒美京平
■恋のフーガ/作詞:なかにし礼 作曲:すぎやまこういち
■シクラメンのかほり/作詩 作曲:小椋佳
■君は薔薇より美しい/作詩:門谷憲二 作曲:ミッキー吉野
■そっとおやすみ/作詩 作曲:クニ河内
■storia/作詞 作曲:梶浦由記
■君に会いに行くよ/作詞 作曲:尾上一平
■明日があるさ/作詞:青島幸男 作曲:中村八大
■アルシラの星/作詞 作曲:谷村新司

http://www.bs4.jp/chikyu-gekijou/onair/31.html

blergh. horrible tracklist already for the upcoming winter acoustic album. i only like Alleluia. hikarifuru and kagayaku sora are basically piano and strings based tracks, they only stripped away the drum (and flute) from the second half of both songs. only wonder how new storia recording will sound (will probably hate it due to wakana's and hikaru's "new" voices). not looking forward to accordion-less gin no niwa. don't care about ring your bell. interesting (if the rumor is true) how they'd release an acoustic version of into the world first.

Oh a new one! I thought they had forgotten about this XD

this is a good performace :)

IS IT ME OR ITS NOZAKI ON DRUMS ?!!?!
nah its just someone who wears similar hat

The post I saw regarding the Winter Acoustic album simply stated that the version of Alleluia they played was to be the same as the one from the upcoming Christmas album, not anything about the other tracks in the setlist being included. That said, that was also a translation from fan tweets in the first place, so might also be incorrect.

^ wow that's really nice!! Its noticabl that Aoi Eir was already singing with less screaming to protect her voice
Is it me or they added kajiurago to the bridge ?

^ wow that's really nice!! Its noticabl that Aoi Eir was already singing wit
I'm pretty sure that is from 2013, based on Kala's dresses (same as the Consolation live). I do agree Eir sounds pretty good there, though. I'm wonder what concert it's from... Maybe another Mezamashi live like the one that they had last year and tried to have this year (Eir was sick for this year's concert so it was just Kala).

Yes, that was from back then. I don't recall ever having seen the footage before now, though? For some reason I'm recalling it was one of the LisAni lives? I don't know for sure.

Back