Good Things that Happened to You!!!

We got a house!!! I mean, we already have one, but this way it'll be like I have my own apartment since I will have the entire basement. I will get a kitty too! I've wanted one all of my life but never could get one because of this house. But we have to wait until the 1st of the year since it is such a busy time right now. We might move stuff here and there, but not all. I want a kitty now though! heh It will be soooo nice since it will be like a anxiety relief pet. I will probably get a female and if it has some white I will name her Yuki, but if not I will name her one of the girls, depending on personality. lol We close Dec 8th and I cannot wait!

I also had my niece for the whole weekend pretty much last week. We went by her on Fri, and then came home. Sat was the hockey game and her and my sister came and we all went together, we ate at our favorite restaurant and then went to the game. I handled it pretty well, was in pain by the end of the night, but not too bad. I don't do car rides all that well. Then they stayed overnight and I got to spend some time with just the niece in the morning/afternoon on Sun. It was fun, but a busy weekend. This last weekend was nice not having anything to do. Since this week will be busy but some fun things, like visiting her again. Oh, she was a cat for halloween since I got her into kitties, so my sister says. lol It was fun, and will be fun again on Thanksgiving when we go there. My mom is happy she doesn't have to cook. lol Oh, also that the Kalafina bluray came and it is pretty good! I need to watch it again, and will write my report. *sigh* Too much to do!

museum assessment COMPLETE & SUBMITTED. biggest final project off my shoulders

now to see how much Japanese I can cram before 3pm.....

Got my French speaking performance final out of the way by (voluntarily) going first and it went pretty well :w00t:

sara: Hope everyone is okay though, I know it's crazy over there right now... stay safe!

Everyone is now having finals and such and I am glad I don't have to do that anymore! lol We got our tree yesterday, and I finished my shopping. I like getting gifts and wrapping them. Now I am making my chicken curry for dinner! Also feeling a bit better with my neck than yesterday. It was pretty bad. Also I have been alone a lot this week so been watching a lot of Youtube. lol Yeah... the move is going well. Just moving stuff when we have time. We don't have to be out of our house like, tomorrow so that's good. We got rid of our piano... which is kind of weird looking at the empty space.

Its been a rough year like majorly rough year but some good things did happen this year

1: I am officially back to CPM and I am so happy to see everyone again.

2: I got to meet new people on here and I am even more excited about that I love you all, also met new people outside the internet when I was working which was nice

3: we got a small christmas tree this year but I am still happy because we almost didnt get one :sohappy:

other then that little by little I am getting through this year.

Reactions: aki
final grades are posted, and I let out a sigh of relief. here's to hoping I can keep this 4.0 for one more semester!

Welcome back! And also... it's almost Christmas. Hope everyone has a good holiday (if you celebrate it) weekend, and looking forward to this coming year as well!

^Lucky. I want it for Mario, which I still haven't seen.

Been listening to old music, but still awesome. Magic Knight Rayearth's album is so awesome and the show too. I want to watch it again like so many other animes. Full Metal Panic, Slayers, Lodoss War, etc. The ones I "grew up" on. heh

We have cable and internet again! Being without it for a week is hard. We got a lot done, but still. Yaaaaay! And it kept all of my shows on the cable box so I don't have to watch some of the stuff on hulu. The most recent ones yes, but that wont be an issue. I am so happy! :sohappy::dote:

A friend of my adoptive mother randomly Facebook-messaged me two days ago, and offered to pay for me to fly from Detroit to Washington DC and attend not one day, but the entirety of Katsucon.

Last edited:
Experienced quite possibly the greatest ten days of my entire life, I got to see Kalafina sing one of their best ever lives first hand, as well as seeing/meeting Kaori Oda in Nagoya and having a generally beautiful time in Japan with friends.

Honestly wish it could have lasted forever. :TdT:

Experienced quite possibly the greatest ten days of my entire life, I got to see Kalafina sing one of their best ever lives first hand, as well as seeing/meeting Kaori Oda in Nagoya and having a generally beautiful time in Japan with friends.

Honestly wish it could have lasted forever. :TdT:

Still wish I could've attended Kaori as well :comeback:. But yeah, the two weeks I had in Japan are arguably the best two weeks of my whole life so far. So much great stuff going on the whole time I was there, got to experience it all with one of my very best friends, and everything went pretty much to plan, plus we lucked into numerous time-limited things that happened to be going on whilst we were there. Oh, and Kalafina's 10th as well. That was cool too.

We got internet and cable back! Also went shopping today and got some things: necklace tree thing, mirror, pens, and Rosanna Pansino's measuring bowls from her baking line. So awesome! And they are with Wilton and posted it on twitter and she and they liked the tweet! I like Twitter for that reason. I've gotten replies from people before multiple times, and it makes me happy. Anyways, now to watch the million shows that I have. heh

Having a job interview on the 22nd. Finally after one year with no interest from any employer at all. Still I am kinda nervous that I will f*** everything up :rain:

Having a job interview on the 22nd. Finally after one year with no interest from any employer at all. Still I am kinda nervous that I will f*** everything up :rain:

Sometimes fear is the useful monster that keeps us in check. If you're nervous it means you're taking the interview seriously, which also means you already have the right attitude and thus you shouldn't have any problems.

Everything will be fine. :sparkleguy:

THANK YOU!!! But I have been nervous before every job interview I had in the last six years (haven't been many, unfortunately), but I never got a chance.... I am just torn as I have been diagosed with leaky gut syndrome last week (after 4 years of not knowing what was wrong and it got so bad the last few months. I am totally restricted in my diet) and I feel like at my lowest right now (mentally and physically) and for me at first this invitation was like a bad joke, but still I want this job. Guess I am just worried I may not be able to handle a new job and my health at the same time.

Yuki kitty.jpg

This is my kitty, Yuki. She is almost 2, but she looks a lot younger than that since she is still small. She was a stray that I found at a site near me. I always wanted a calico, and now I have one! And I still can't believe it! haha She came on Tues, the day before my birthday, so it was pretty much the best present EVER. My cousin covered the adoption fee, of only $25. And her first check up is free also. My cousin is studying to be a vet and will be her vet when she graduates! But that's a ways away. Yuki is a very curious cat. lol She doesn't play a whole lot yet, she just wants to nudge your hand and nip you a little. And she looooooves being petted behind her ears. She has this smile on her face when you do it. She is not really all that shy, a little at first, but if you pet her enough she will glom on to you. She has spots on her back, as you can see, and the most color is on her butt and tail, which is striped as well. lol My Aunt says she looks a little Siamese too. I am beyond excited to finally have my own kitty. She is my emotional support animal, no joke. My heart just melts for her. heh She also has heard Yuki now. lol She likes it of course. I love her so much!

Back