• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

Good Things that Happened to You!!!

Liana_Ilia

I have reached Yuki nirvana
We got internet and cable back! Also went shopping today and got some things: necklace tree thing, mirror, pens, and Rosanna Pansino's measuring bowls from her baking line. So awesome! And they are with Wilton and posted it on twitter and she and they liked the tweet! I like Twitter for that reason. I've gotten replies from people before multiple times, and it makes me happy. Anyways, now to watch the million shows that I have. heh

Aelarion

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
Having a job interview on the 22nd. Finally after one year with no interest from any employer at all. Still I am kinda nervous that I will f*** everything up :rain:
Sometimes fear is the useful monster that keeps us in check. If you're nervous it means you're taking the interview seriously, which also means you already have the right attitude and thus you shouldn't have any problems.

Everything will be fine. :sparkleguy:

THANK YOU!!! But I have been nervous before every job interview I had in the last six years (haven't been many, unfortunately), but I never got a chance.... I am just torn as I have been diagosed with leaky gut syndrome last week (after 4 years of not knowing what was wrong and it got so bad the last few months. I am totally restricted in my diet) and I feel like at my lowest right now (mentally and physically) and for me at first this invitation was like a bad joke, but still I want this job. Guess I am just worried I may not be able to handle a new job and my health at the same time.

Liana_Ilia

Yuki kitty.jpg

This is my kitty, Yuki. She is almost 2, but she looks a lot younger than that since she is still small. She was a stray that I found at a site near me. I always wanted a calico, and now I have one! And I still can't believe it! haha She came on Tues, the day before my birthday, so it was pretty much the best present EVER. My cousin covered the adoption fee, of only $25. And her first check up is free also. My cousin is studying to be a vet and will be her vet when she graduates! But that's a ways away. Yuki is a very curious cat. lol She doesn't play a whole lot yet, she just wants to nudge your hand and nip you a little. And she looooooves being petted behind her ears. She has this smile on her face when you do it. She is not really all that shy, a little at first, but if you pet her enough she will glom on to you. She has spots on her back, as you can see, and the most color is on her butt and tail, which is striped as well. lol My Aunt says she looks a little Siamese too. I am beyond excited to finally have my own kitty. She is my emotional support animal, no joke. My heart just melts for her. heh She also has heard Yuki now. lol She likes it of course. I love her so much!

Liana_Ilia

I have had a sleepy kitty in the corner of my room most nights. And it makes me happy to think that I will always have this. She loves attention, as in I went upstairs for 10 mins and she started mewing again. lol She can be a bit of a biter at times, and will jump up at things she's not supposed to, but otherwise is a good kid. She gets spoiled by all of us.

Also I like Aki Misato! Haven't heard anything by her in awhile, glad you had fun and heard that song! Must have been awesome. I wish I could go to a bday event of someone I admire... like in Japan. heh Have fun in my place.

Liana_Ilia

Sleepy kitty behind me. I don't want to move when she's being this cute. She has been good for the most part... except for jumping up to the top of my desk from my chair the other night, scaring me. I am going to give her some extra treats and new toys on Christmas, which I am getting excited for now. lol Before I was like... ugh... I do not like the generic songs that play in stores, unless they are instrumental or from church, and Kalafina's of course, but they will never play them at Target. heh