Good Things that Happened to You!!!

@Aelarion No, it was a buy 2 Get 1 free for all their pre-owned stuff, and since my dad also wanted a game I just got a second game for free because of the deal

I want to play Star Fox! I also want to play Zelda more. *sigh* Darn headaches.

I felt okay today, I mean, still sore, but in a good mood through most of it. And I got to go to Target. And my curtains finally went up! They brighten up the room so much. (I had ugly green ones on before) I get to see my niece on Wed.

My parents finally stopped forcing my brother and I to go to both services at the church :dote:

That church is full of a bunch of ultra-conservative sexist homophobic bigots, and as a left-wing not straight (though still closeted) guy that doesn't jive well with me at all. Though they still say I have to go to one of the services on Sunday mornings, it's much better than 2 sunday services (lasting from 9-12) and Wednesday nights. Plus I can just bring earbuds and listen to music during that hour.

I survived Phase 1 of Hell Month! :sohappy:

Now to let myself rest for these 2 days, enjoy some Kala, watch Annabelle tmrw, and then dive back into Phase 2. Ah well.

Evanescence finally released info on their Synthesis album :dote:

Plus they're touring where I live. Instant plus.

Linked Horizon concert last night in Nagoya.

Having a good conversation with the person next to me on the train from Nagoya to Tokyo this morning.

Being in a good seating position (centre of row M) for Beautiful The Carole King Musical starring Nana Mizuki at the Imperial Theatre Tokyo.

After weeks of threatening, begging, crying, blackmailing and similar stuff on my brother's part, I gave in and agreed to start watching Haikyuu!! with him. And I'll admit - I'm liking it so far. It's kind of cute, and rather compelling :)

Chihiro Yonekura's acoustic birthday live today.

The person sitting next to me today was someone who I previously met at Aira Yuuki's live last November.

Last edited:
Couldn't find my hat upon leaving the hotel, rechecked the room then walked back to the station, and it was sitting on a fence near a pedestrian crossing that I had used yesterday.

^Wow! That is lucky! Maybe you should wish for a million dollars or something. lol

I got to see my lovely niece, brother in law, brother sister and my Aunt Gail this weekend at our church's festival. Hopefully we did well to raise money, but it was so dead when I got there yesterday and it was so nice out too! Usually we have crappy weather this time of year. I do like the fall though, not too cold, not too warm either. Let's see this week: Dancing with the stars (usually don't care about but since Lindsey Stirling is on it, I will watch this season) starts tomorrow, Hannah's show is on too, Tuesday Gabbie Hanna's book comes out!!! Squee! I might go to my brother's on Wed. The following week: going to meet Gabbie again, or see her again I guess and get a signed book (I will have 4 then) and give her some of my poems, since it is a poetry book. She is an extremely talented youtuber that has a song out called Out Loud. It's really good. Oh and she is hosting TRL too. Then Princess Principal's ost comes out! And I will see my niece and her parents again! It will be a pretty great rest of the month.

Also just started watching Con Man. It's hilarious. Alan Tudyk created it and it has a bunch of people in it. It's really funny. That's all for now.

Ordered something that I didn't know came from abroad, so saved ~$10 without even knowing (aud to usd):sohappy:

I went to my favourite noodles place but couldn't finish my meal, so I went inside to pay and asked for a to-go box. I told them I'd go to the bathroom and pick up the box on the way out, but apparently the waitresses didn't understand I wanted to take the remainders home so they threw it away before I went back to the table. I went to ask in case they hadn't thrown it away yet, and they insisted on remaking it to me for free!! :omgz: I ended up leaving a tip of almost 5€ on a bill of 14.20€.

Back