Good Things that Happened to You!!!

I did well at my recital and I saw my niece on Saturday at the hockey game. And Bucky (our team) won! So overall a great weekend. And I just got paid so I treated myself and got the Kalafina After Eden post cards and the Consolation ones. I really hope I get this job that I got a call about today because I will need a bigger place to put all my merch. It's slowly taking over my desk. heh

finally identified a plant by a single leaf! funnily enough, it turned out to be a hepatica, which made me think of the YK song

New job, starting Tuesday. Full time hours, proper contract and everything. :sohappy:

I've booked an appointment to view a one-bedroom apartment on Monday, since it's the last day I'll have free to sort that stuff out (don't really want to commute from where I am now). This happened to quickly that I'm too shocked to even be happy about it. If anything, it's a mixture of relief and anxiety for all the stuff I'll need to organise! :@_@:

Congrats Martin! That is awesome! (Send a little of that good luck my way heh)

My brother came today and we watched shows that were pretty awesome. Now I have shows to watch with my mom too.

finally got the Kajiura Eureka mook! I may or may not try to translate the timeline-like article at the end. or the parts of her interview about See-Saw. we'll see //hit

^I forgot about that and did not know it was still available. heh Yes please translate. I am kicking myself because I don't know Japanese enough to just be able to read it or understand it just by listening to a song. I wish I could take the class now but I think I have to wait until Summer.

News of Yuki's new music! Finally NEW music!!!!!! Ahhh so excited, and in January already! :sohappy::dote::V:Been doing that since I heard the news. heh

Over the weekend I won $120 on the slot machine after playing twice ….. (first round i won $2 and I put in $20) so I definitely cashed the hell out after that LOL … I don't enjoy gambling but I won't say no to free money ahaha

^I am probably going to go to Vegas in a couple of weeks (just for 4 days, since we have free rooms at one of the hotels) and I did not win a whole lot when we went in May. I have family there so we visit them a lot. The most I've ever gotten was $140, and I got down to about 30 cents and then kept getting the bonus. I do like the Zuma game though.

I GOT AN A- ON MY PAPER :ghost::touched:!!!!

tho, the prof said "do this again" for the final. IDK IF I CAN LOL ORZ HELP
but omg. now there's a slight chance I could get an A in the class :TdT: (this prof gives out hardly any As)

on another note, I realized something concerning my research about the name origin of something and it got me super psyched and I'm still like AHHHHH

...we'll see how long this good mood lasts //hit

EDIT: turned in a really bad paper today but prof extended the deadline for the paper due tomorrow by a week #bless

Last edited by a moderator:
^Ganbatte! Just keep breathing. Don't pass out please. Do some meditation. It really helps me.

Tomorrow is the cookie walk and Christmas festival at our church. So I be going to go get cookies in the morning, and then my niece is coming in the afternoon and staying with us until Wed or Thurs, depending on how much the apartment is done. (They are getting drywall and painting and stuff and don't want her there for it) and then Saturday I leave for Vegas! So a week from today! I am excited but I hope that this back and shoulder behaves. I hope to get most of my other shopping done in Vegas.

I had an audition for (school) district band today, and it went really well. I made a mistake in my Bb and Chromatic scales, but everything else except the sight reading was perfectly fine (you play 4 major scales, chromatic scale, and an étude that you have for a judge behind a screen, go across the hall and do sight reading for another judge). Sight Reading didn't go too well, but everyone fails on sight reading.

I also think that one of the judges for the clarinets (my instrument) was my band director. I recognized his voice, and thought another judge said his name :XD:

Reactions: aki
^Lucky... I still have another week :comeback:

I think I'm getting a violin for Christmas :dote:
Though I have probably less background knowledge with the violin than Keiko trying to play the world on it in that one MC, I'm still going to try to learn it, and hope nothing goes wrong :XD:

I went to Vegas for 4 days. It really was a nice time, seeing family, gambling even though I lost most of the time. Heh My family that lives there will not be coming home for Christmas so that was nice to see them before. We took home all the presents. Heh I got some cool things including an Invader Zim comic and a sheet of Cardcaptor Sakura stickers.

Double post but not only did mom get me the Kalafina Best of Live Blurays earlier in the year, yesterday for Christmas she got me the Kala calendar, preordered their 2014 Live Album AND the SAO Music Collection. I love my parents so much right now (I mean always too). :sohappy::dote::love::plot::V::idol::w00t::cheer:Can you tell I'm happy?

I passed my 2nd licensing exam! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Good way to end December !

I just ordered a new phone case that has a kickstand for my phone and a Kalafina Record imprint on metal on Amazon! It's really cool looking and I have something similar for like the Elemental Gerade DVDs, the things that came with it I mean. I am excited, it should be here by the 7th so I'll take a pic when it comes.

I made dinner tonight. It was udon and it tasted amazing, I mean it looked like butts but it TASTED AMAZING.

SID's new song is brilliant! So much better than their previous single, which was so disappointing. Mao's singing might not be the best, the arrangement, composition and melody especially is absolutely beautiful! For their first work of 2016 (another freaking best album) it's their best song since White Tree!

Back