FictionJunction's Toki No Mukou Maboroshi no Sora Lyrics

and they all suck like there's no tomorrow.... they only get things right if you type "the book is on the table" and that sort of basic unadultared content. :XD:

Re:

ZERO said:
and they all suck like there's no tomorrow.... they only get things right if you type "the book is on the table" and that sort of basic unadultared content. :XD:
Retarded.
Reply.
Try.
Again.

Re:

Atashi said:
Translation, on the other hand, I'd be hard-pressed to find two people working independently producing the exact same translation with the exact same terminology and interpretation. So it's quite easy to tell different people's works apart.

like atashi said, everyone's will be different...

Hey Kera, when the next Kalafina single comes out I'll be sure to run it through google trans, correct the grammar and make it wonderful for you because it's just THAT DAMN EASY. :goodjob: Ne?

Re:

Halofarm said:
Hey Kera, when the next Kalafina single comes out I'll be sure to run it through google trans, correct the grammar and make it wonderful for you because it's just THAT DAMN EASY. :goodjob: Ne?
You just said that you're not arguing with Kizuato because its a waste of your time and when he proves that you're just a hypocritical fuzz ball, you turn on my comments and try to make ME seem FOOLISH?

Okay Mr. "I Am From Ireland So I'm Allowed To Stereotype My People And Turn Myself Into More Of An Asshole Because My Internet Service Is A Phone ;_;" It IS THAT DAMN EASY. Which is WHY it has been DONE numerous TIMES and I have seen ACTUAL TRANSLATIONS where people HAVE ADMITTED to USING A TRANSLATOR. Of course, nothing is more easy than subtracting and adding in a thread 47.12% of the time you're on CPMe. :3

YOU SAW IT RIGHT???? LMFAOOOOOOOOO
But it's too inappropriate. I wouldn't want any children to see such language.

Edit:LMAO AT THE 47% THING! I JUST GOT THAT!!!! But seriously. Really, now?

public service announcement:
I've talked to the individuals involved in this drama and asked them to stop, and they kindly agreed :dote:. Thanks for your understanding everyone~ Let us continue to enjoy the music and have respect for each others' opinions.

Thank you, Kerahna, for clearing this up. :sohappy:

*Jumps to topic*

So... I don't know if this has been posted yet. But I was trying to figure out the part after the second chorus:

Ikite yuku kara
Douka hikari wo
Maboroshi no sora

(In the land of pain)
(I'll be there)
(In the land of reason)
(asiari isadia risantaria ata~)

I have a feeling someone else posted this already... if so, please inform me! And please give your opinion.

Edit: Ayami was the one who inspired "in the land of reason" :)

Re:

It could be "reason".

This is what i posted some pages back...

Kowz said:
kanta miria soria tole amari disti mia

~

In the land of pain, i'll be there
In the land of... pizza? :XD:

ensi ari isaria misara mia ato

Keiko: in the land of pain
~

kanta miria soria tole amari eta saria
kanta miria soria tole amari disti mia

Since you are more experienced in Kajiuran, I'll go for your translit. as to be more legitimate :XD: :XD:

I'd like to apologise to you guys and everyone for any trouble I caused as well.

I hope no-one took any genuine offence. I just got a little carried away.

Re: Re:

Mint Truffles said:
ZERO said:
Retarded.
Reply.
Try.
Again.

that's just my experience with web translators. you're the retarded one for answering like you own a web translator service.

@George: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking xDDDDD

@Halofarm: I agree. I hope you didn't take offense to the comment which I had put down earlier but edited.

Re: Re:

ZERO said:
Mint Truffles said:
ZERO said:
Retarded.
Reply.
Try.
Again.

that's just my experience with web translators. you're the retarded one for answering like you own a web translator service.
Your answer was retarded due to the fact that it had nothing to do with the point I was trying to make. But of course, it took you a couple of days to reply so I'm guessing you had to think long and hard and acquire approval from your mother before replying. I'm also quite sure that you're illiterate since Kerahna asked US to stop fighting but here you are continuing like a little buthurt pig who just NEEDS to say the last word because it does wonders for that swollen ego of yours. I'm done.
Don't need to worry about me posting anymore.

Awww Mint, Don't go! Let's just focus on something else and forget about this! ===I'm going to miss you if you're not around!====

:cry:

Back