FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Is it really confirmed that they won't make a PV? /

PVs usually appear a week before the release, don't they? Then there's still hope.
stone cold's was shown 1 month before.
I don't if someone said it but I think Yuki and the girls couldn't shoot the PV because of the events in Los Ángeles and Germany, is the unique explanation I found.

Re: Re:

Kazado said:
I don't if someone said it but I think Yuki and the girls couldn't shoot the PV because of the events in Los Ángeles and Germany, is the unique explanation I found.
You mean they were too busy?

^That would make sense, but they could still do a PV and just release it online! Come on, please Yuki? :plz:

I'd hope they make a PV with more plot some time :XD: But when it's just 5 mins of looking at the girls posing and gesturing for some reason has a sort of appeal to me as well, because they're so beautiful and it gives me an excuse to stare :ohoho: :love: Especially since the dress theme this time seems really nice (even if it is slightly à la Kalafina :XD: )

I think I'd rather eternal blue for the PV, though, if it was another plotless one, because that one's the faster song and we might get to see them moving around more than Distance, which I imagine would contain a lot of angsty expression or staring soulfully into the distance...

see what I did there :ohoho: /shot :imdead:

Re:

Cerise said:
But when it's just 5 mins of looking at the girls posing and gesturing for some reason has a sort of appeal to me as well

I'm sure quite a few people will agree with you... :psst:

Re:

Cerise said:
I think I'd rather eternal blue for the PV, though, if it was another plotless one, because that one's the faster song and we might get to see them moving around more than Distance, which I imagine would contain a lot of angsty expression or staring soulfully into the distance...

see what I did there :ohoho: /shot :imdead:

That may even beat Kala's lamps and chairs :ohoho:

aero.senpai said:
That may even beat Kala's lamps and chairs :ohoho:
LOL it would be much better than standing and moving their hands like they usually do :ohoho:

It's tomorrow! It's tomorrow! :w00t: :w00t: :sohappy: :sohappy:

(at least, it's already the night of 27/8 where I am...)

This is a bit redundant but...I'm just so happy that FJ is finally releasing something, since its releases seem to come a bit rarely :shy:

Re:

Cerise said:

But the single is released officially on 29/8 :O

:sohappy: :sohappy: OMG only one day than is the release date of FictionJunctions 4th Single...
I feel so euphoric! *__*

Kazado said:
Cerise said:

But the single is released officially on 29/8 :O

Ehhh but I swear on the Google Calendar thing on the main site it says the 28th...unless that's a mistake? :confu:

EDIT: SORRY my bad :XD: don't know what happened to my eyes...:desksweat:

Back