FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

So mean...

6BmN9.jpg

Attachments

• 6BmN9.jpg
    6BmN9.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 156
I'm WARNING you. That's no rated PG OR PG-13 tumblr. Proceed with caution! o__O!!!

:innocent:
www.mayoi-to-tamerai.tumblr.com
CLICK IT. GO. DO IT.

no but srsly..... 18+ tumblr right here o.o

ninetales said:
The usual looking-down-to-the-side-with-faint-smile YK pose, I see...

:ayashii:

Anyway, would be nice if YK did a different pose once in a while. She doesn't need to be looking down (or airbrushed within an inch of her life) to be pretty.

Re:

Loving.Keiko.Kubota said:
:innocent:
www.mayoi-to-tamerai.tumblr.com
CLICK IT. GO. DO IT.

no but srsly..... 18+ tumblr right here o.o
:fwa: :psst: Is all Murrue can say.. Anyway mine is a General Patronage.
http://murrue02.tumblr.com/

ninetales said:
ninetales said:
The usual looking-down-to-the-side-with-faint-smile YK pose, I see...

:ayashii:

Anyway, would be nice if YK did a different pose once in a while. She doesn't need to be looking down (or airbrushed within an inch of her life) to be pretty.
i don't have a problem with "Yuki Signature Pose" but she has to try a different pose once in a while, she looks pretty after all. :shy:

I've noticed she's always looking down to her left and never the right. Do you think it's her own choice or the photographers? Perhaps she's just really self conscious of that little mole on her other side. xD

^ Aww that's cute, but I say DON'T HIDE YOUR BEAUTY YUKI. FLAUNT IT TO THE WORLD. :hearts: She looks beautiful and sophisticated with the mole :shy:

^
I know, right? It's a shame they didn't make a PV for this single. Otherwise, we can hear at least 1 full version of the songs.

Is it really confirmed that they won't make a PV? /me still hoping

Is it really confirmed that they won't make a PV? /

PVs usually appear a week before the release, don't they? Then there's still hope.

I'll say it again, seeing as Distance is a FREAKIN' GUNDAM tie-in, not making a PV would seem very illogical to me. :knife:

what if yuki look up instead downward ?

She reserves that gimmick for her solo releases. :ohoho: :XD:

FGDC1yKX7sQ.jpg

z_9dc6e4d9.jpg

y_b3cbb2a2.jpg

Attachments

• FGDC1yKX7sQ.jpg
    FGDC1yKX7sQ.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 146
  • z_9dc6e4d9.jpg
    z_9dc6e4d9.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 161
  • y_b3cbb2a2.jpg
    y_b3cbb2a2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 173
^LOL, that kinda makes it look like she is somewhat ashamed or disappointed with FJ :XD: Like "oh my, here we go again..." :ohoho:

^LOL, that kinda makes it look like she is somewhat ashamed or disappointed with FJ

I just hope she doesn't go thinking, "oh shoot, I must be looking like an old crone beside the girls, waaaaah" :ghost: :XD: If that's the case, somebody had better convince her that it's not true! :cheer:

Back