FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

K

Keiri

FictionJunction is releasing a new song titled “distance” to be used as an ending theme for Gundam SEED HD Remaster.

Source - http://listen.jp/newtype/anisoninfo/2012summer.htm

Not sure whether it's considered a new single instead of only a song though but there's a possibility it may be released as a single too. We'll just have to wait for further details.

EDIT 1: The ending will be first aired in PHASE-29 on June 22 for the live web stream version of the episode.

EDIT 2: According this tweet, the ending will air from July onwards for local TV channels; starting on July 1 for BS11, and July 3 for TOKYO MX.

UPDATE: "distance" will be released as a single on August 29. The coupling will be "eternal blue" as its A-side.

Let it be a single, with Eternal Blue B-side...or let Eternal Blue be a single, with distance as B-side! Either way, I'll take it :sohappy:

Re: FictionJunction - distance

Thanks so much Keiri! I am looking forward to this since we will hopefully get to hear the full version, unlike EB. (But hopefully soon we can hear that as well.) Wondering what it will sound like. :sohappy:

Agree with everyone! And what's more, should this song be released as their fourth single, it will be their first ending single under the FictionJunction name! Hopefully it'll have a different feel from all the past opening themes they've done so far! :dote:

FINALLY they release something again :sohappy: :sohappy: (which means that since its Gundam Related it might be sung in AnimeExpo concert too :sohappy:

I also hope they put in Eternal Blue too!

Thanks a million Keiri!

but wtf, they usually announced these things months earlier, not 14 days before the airing :uh..:

Good News!
I'm so excited! I'm actually watching the HD remastered. When will they use it? Considering that the latest episode is episode 21.

I think the b-side would be a retrack
since the episode where akatsuki no kuruma was first featured is already very very near...

Re: FictionJunction - distance

Cool. Hopefully it's an album promoting song.

Re:

joel_jman said:
Good News!
I'm so excited! I'm actually watching the HD remastered. When will they use it? Considering that the latest episode is episode 21.
Oh hang on, I just noticed from the schedule the show airs on every Sunday, that means the date is wrong. Sorry, will amend my post. :bow:

According to this tweet I just found, it said the new ending will be used from July onwards. The old news is from another tweet which probably wasn't very reliable.

Yey! Finally new song from FJ!

I hope they will release it as single (or better, album), and will include Eternal Blue full version...

:stars:

Thanks Keiri-san!

(already imagine something with orchestra music)

For some reason the title makes me anticipate an ethereal song, not unlike Calling. Looking forward to it! :sohappy: An album is long due, too.

I just died after reading this news! Wow, finally, FictionJunction will be singing for my favorite Gundam Seed. :cry: :sohappy:

Yay~ Thanks for the news, Keiri :bow: :chuu:

Hoping for new album w/ full ver. of eternal blue and new songs :waii: ...though a single with full ver. eternal blue wouldn't be bad either... :stars:

Maybe with YK live vol. 9 and all, this is an omen for a new album? :stars: :plz: :sohappy:

new FJ song? :shy: Can't wait till it is released!〜 :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
If it's a single, I want eternal blue on it too :shy:
Cerise said:
Maybe with YK live vol. 9 and all, this is an omen for a new album? :stars: :plz: :sohappy:
oh man I really hope so!! :sohappy:

Back