FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

omgash do you think we'd get that postcard from CDJapan as the external bonus?!?!?!??!? >< grr i was so mad that last year I didn't buy the CD... I WANT A POSTER X.X

^ Gotta wait and see what CDJapan tells us. They always say what the external bonus will be in the item description eventually.

In any case, what's that about the live vol. 5 DVD? Are they releasing it or not? so weird after all this time...

I think that announcement was basically saying that the mentions of vol. 5 DVD were misleading, and that there were no plans to release it. It was actually dated from 2009, so it must've been just after the live itself took place.

Oh, thanks I see. Well, it's good that I didn't get my hopes up too much... :uh..:

Actually I remembered that there's a discussion here about live vol.5, JVC maybe originally planned to make it a DVD, because live vol.5 is indeed recorded, but the plan cancelled. The recording make it to the 20 seconds CM and we got the The Best of YK live 2008-2010 CD 2 from live vol.5 :uh..:

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

^Yes, that's right. I also remember someone showing numbers and saying that Yuki's 3 DVDs didn't really chart that well, and that should be the reason why vol.#5 got cancelled. I don't doubt at all, because Yuki/FJ is really a niche thing. Poor us :uh..:

^ The low rankings imo happened because the 3rd DVD has 1/2 same content as DVD 1 so nobody wanted to pay for something that has re-performed songs in it.

/me cries for Yuki :comeback:

Well, I hope they release another DVD someday...don't wanna end up having no DVD releases forever after... :leaf: :rain:

Re:

george1234 said:
^ The low rankings imo happened because the 3rd DVD has 1/2 same content as DVD 1 so nobody wanted to pay for something that has re-performed songs in it.

I don't think that's the reason. Live releases are (almost) always like that. Or maybe it's YK's fans that are more exigent :XD: And, from what I'm remembering now, the ammount of repeated content in vol.#4 was about 1/3 of it, and that seems to be the normal ratio of "repetead content in every live concert/release" to me :XD:

http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/artic ... 28265.html
toranoana tokuten sticker pic sample

98c83fa0gw1dvrx221bcwj.jpg

CDJapan MUST have it.. Please, please... I am probably going to buy anyway, but I need this <3

Kaori is so beautiful, oh my heart :nosebleed:

They all look so great, except for Kajiura and Wakana that look just like they always do lol

The usual looking-down-to-the-side-with-faint-smile YK pose, I see...

Kaori and Yuriko look the best in my opinion. Yuriko especially, since she finally has her hair out of her face!

Aah. Wakana, Keiko, Kaori... they all are so beautiful !
:dote: :innocent:

I want this sticker :nosebleed:

Do you see that face in Yuriko's signature!? It's the best, most derpiest face I have ever seen.

:XD:

I hope she signs her bank forms like that! :psst:

^ I saw it now that you pointed it out. :ohoho:

I wonder if we can ask CDJ about it. This sticker looks amazing! :nosebleed: I'd love to get it with the CD.

Aah, I agree with ninetales. Kaori and Yuriko look the best there. :dote:

lol Yuki still doesn't want her pic taken. And like both faces, the one in Wakana's too. And I though Wakana's outfit was kind of strange. It should have been only 2 rows of buttons, then it would have been okay, but 3? heh I think my favorite outfit is Keiko's, Kaori's is so pretty too.

Is it only me, or Kaori looks like Kawada Mami in that sticker? :confu:

Re:

Tsukishiro_Yuki said:
Is it only me, or Kaori looks like Kawada Mami in that sticker? :confu:
Yes there is something that Kaori a bit like Mami Kawada in this perspective :plot: :ohoho:

Back