FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

Wow, in this episode of Oda Kaori no colorful mode she mentions that eternal blue was finished before stone cold. :ayashii:

Yes they were announced around the same time, and while we were waiting for double singles only stone cold ended up having :uh..: :XD:

Distance Clear TV-Size for everyone!!
75sec version -> ?kjj7fwau9l1fsem
90sec version -> ?k49xtm8sci5bzhv

^ I guess it will be the title song (distance) the only case where c/w song also got a PV was Marina Inoue's Houseki single.

Someone had posted LONG LONG ago, I dont seem to have it though, maybe you can ask maxwell9, I think he's the one who had posted it.

anyway, this is the et audio rip from the colorful mode episode
[which I ripped 3 months ago]

?8c51ow1dcnjm6b4

offtopic: i wonder if destiny would also get a HD remastered version

I never even knew Ballad had a PV :psst:

It's too bad Distance will likely be the one with a PV, though, since it's the slower of the two songs...the PV is bound to be Kala-like.

I was thinking actually eternal blue would, since it's for a game and they have cut scenes and such so it would be kind of like a PV, although I doubt they would use any game footage, it would be cool though.

^
Please, no more PV for the past single/songs. I still have a grudge on Kala's red moon and Eden :cry:

Re:

joel_jman said:
they can also do the eternal blue PV for their next album
That's right, I mean I hope so too,so that both Distance and Eternal Blue will get their own PVs. ^_^

Re:

ritardando said:
^
Please, no more PV for the past single/songs. I still have a grudge on Kala's red moon and Eden :cry:

Don't forget Oblivious and "Sing a Song". :rain:

OMG I come back to find that distance AND eternal blue will be on a CD!!! :shy:
/continues to be in happy world :sohappy: :sohappy:

^^sing a song will never have a PV that's for sure
and oblivious is already almost 5 years old

Back