FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

Re: Re:

Ophelia Arcana said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
Virgil said:
i wish yuki will write another song for FJ with different formula combination of the utahine singing it
:TdT:

Something like Silent Moon and Sing A Song.

i think only 4 utahime will sing the members of FJ . sing a song and silent moon are in different genre because kalafina and yuuka known as FJ club were involved there only the *FJ and beside there sing the part where there strength lies in sing a song and silent moon

^ Silent Moon impressed me the most. They're not even using musical instruments, only their voices. A choir.

VTCL-35137.jpg

Distance (4:07)
eternal blue (4:32)

^Agreed, it is short, but hopefully it will be nice like Yane no Mukou ni was. :dote: I also like the cover, makes me calmer just looking at it. heh

Oh wow this looks like.... something between Fiction II and Everlasting Songs cover. Guess they got a cover artist change since this time we dont have photoshoot :XD:

Thank you so much elcazador! and.. Kazado :XD: <3 :sohappy:

Tsukishiro_Yuki said:

It's short (only 4:07)...

But I remember people complaining about Yuki recently making songs longer than 5 minutes and that making them 'boring' so I guess we should be happy now.

Why're all FJ album covers blue for some reason? Everlasting Songs, Stone Cold, now this.

Re:

george1234 said:
Tsukishiro_Yuki said:

It's short (only 4:07)...

But I remember people complaining about Yuki recently making songs longer than 5 minutes and that making them 'boring' so I guess we should be happy now.

Well, I imagine Distance like "Manten with Kajiura-go", so it will be long & (maybe) more epic than Manten. :ayashii:

But it's okay as long as the song is really more epic than Manten. :stars:

Preordered! :sohappy: I am more looking forward to eternal blue, but I hope distance will still be good too. I mean the full version, even though it's very short.

Back