FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

^Hm...about eight years from now? :ayashii: That is why I lost hope on expecting it :ohoho: :XD:

Nope, along with distance, there are 8 songs out, so we need 2 more years for it (assuming 1 single per year is released) :XD:

Hm nice we got the official announcement, but it doesnt have anything new to it, FJ singles always come with 2 instrumentals. Thanks Spirica! ^^

^
Let's just wait and see. Flying Dog is nice enough to put their artists PVs on their youtube channel. I wonder which one of the songs will have a PV? Though I'm hoping for eternal blue, maybe the one that'll get a PV is distance, because of its more-known tie-in.

I hope they try to inject a bit of plot or some form of excitement if they do make a PV...stone cold was okay but even with all those quick shots and seemingly lots of movement...the girls didn't actually do anything or even shift out of their formation... :XD:

Distance or distance? :D

Cerise said:
Wonder if there's going to be a PV? :waii: :stars:
If there's PV, Mister Victor should release it at the beginning of August.

Nick Hunter said:
I want PVs for both songs! :wai:
ARIA deserves its PV, but...

^
Actually, all 7 KnK themes should get their own PVs...

@Cerise : The only formation-shift on stone cold PV is Wakana on behind while Kaori on the front side in the main/melody on the stanzas, and Kaori on behing while Wakana on the front side in the chorus. There's one. LOL :XD:

Three out of seven, thank you very much. I wish for a video album someday, with many PVs for new and older songs on one DVD. Not to mention that the simultaneous presence of so many videos might cause the director(s) to avoid the usual "standing there, looking pretty" formula (provided they've got something called "common sense"). :plot:

i wish yuki will write another song for FJ with different formula combination of the utahine singing it

i just noticed parallel , toki no , stone, and the new singles follows a pattern of wakana kaori then keiko yuriko singing arrangement

Back