FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

george1234 said:
But I remember people complaining about Yuki recently making songs longer than 5 minutes and that making them 'boring' so I guess we should be happy now.
I agree. I remember some people complaining about how long Stone Cold was, so I think no one should complain now since Yuki gave us a 4min song, besides, I don't think it's that short, it's just okie.

Re:

george1234 said:
But I remember people complaining about Yuki recently making songs longer than 5 minutes and that making them 'boring' so I guess we should be happy now.
I love longer songs. And imho their boring-ness doesn't depend on the lengh :ayashii:

The cover is so nice and lovely :dote:

Something tells me I did some kind of comment regarding the length for Stone Cold, but what I think about this is that, sometimes a song doesn't have to be long. It can be dragging due to its length, and that's at least what happens with Stone Cold for me. Of course, a song isn't bad just because of its length, but being long for the sake of being long may be frustrating. If a song has enough material to be long though, then there's no problem.

I wasn't really complaining that they were short, I kind of like it too. As long as there's good quality. :dote:

Re:

KP-X said:
Something tells me I did some kind of comment regarding the length for Stone Cold, but what I think about this is that, sometimes a song doesn't have to be long. It can be dragging due to its length, and that's at least what happens with Stone Cold for me. Of course, a song isn't bad just because of its length, but being long for the sake of being long may be frustrating. If a song has enough material to be long though, then there's no problem.
I wasn't thinking about you when I wrote about that "Stone Cold is sooo long" thingy.. I remember there are a couple of people which is not just you who complained. I'm sorry if it turned out that my post was pointing to you. Of course, length doesn't tell the quality of the song. (^_^)v

george1234 said:
You can hear an event clearer and longer version of eternal blue (than the one of the older colourful mode) here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpRZKUy2 ... detailpage thanks to Kevin for the link (lol forgot the forum name , sorry)
I think Kevin's forum name is Equalizer. ^^

They take a picture from a tree(?) from the distance, and make the surroundings blue. distance/eternal blue. So creative.

As for the songs's length, I think that Kajiura's song is getting shorter and mostly without long instrument interlude now. Especially for Kalafina.

^ That's a collage, which means they found a picture of a snowy place and added the trees (its 2 trees next to each other) and if you see there are many other trees behind that tree.

@murrue
No, don't worry. By my post I didn't mean that anyone was talking about me, but I still wanted to make my point clear anyway XD

ritardando said:
They take a picture from a tree(?) from the distance, and make the surroundings blue. distance/eternal blue. So creative.
Agreed, I like how you described this. :dote:

Re:

KP-X said:

For the first time i actually agree to KP-X :sparkleguy:
Stone Cold was a decent song but, the middle part felt really draggy...especially the bridge with Kaori doing the verses...i really felt that part was pretty much redundant...the song could have skipped Kaori's part and went straight into the finale... :ohoho:

Oh oh oh i don't know if of u guys posted this before? but i found this?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av1T-2V-WZs[/youtube]
I don't think its the full version of Eternal Blue but the Violin after the first part was soooo bad-ass!!! :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

DON"T tell me this is also the instrumental version!?! :omg: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :dote:

^Yes, it was posted. I think it was the in game version, or remixed or something. It's the instrumental starting after the tv size.

Liana_Ilia said:
^Yes, it was posted. I think it was the in game version, or remixed or something. It's the instrumental starting after the tv size.

Wait so this is the actual Instrumental :fwa: :fwa: :fwa:
OMG i'm loving it...the violin...just pluck the strings out from my heart!!! i can't take it anymore!!! :nosebleed:

Liana_Ilia said:

Its not remixed, its probably used in the game's menu, after the intro that's played everytime at the game's boot or something.

I see now, thanks. I am kind of interesting in playing the game, I will have to see if I can find a copy.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ That's a collage, which means they found a picture of a snowy place and added the trees (its 2 trees next to each other) and if you see there are many other trees behind that tree.

Oh, I've looked to the thumbnail-size picture only, and not the full version one. That's why I can see only one tree with blue surroundings there.

Re:

KP-X said:
@murrue
No, don't worry. By my post I didn't mean that anyone was talking about me, but I still wanted to make my point clear anyway XD
Noted. ^^

The cover of Eternal Blue/Distance is really relaxing, that's what I feel wheneverr I look at it.

^Agreed, I think the songs are a little slower paced for FJ songs, even though Eternal Blue has a little more tempo than Distance. Still, they are nice and relaxing. :dote:

^ thanks george! Although they're nothing we haven't heard already :XD: the instruments of distance really remind me of manten, with the strings and the dingy thingy (sorry, I have no idea what it is...a glockenspiel...? or...xylophone...? :desksweat: :imdead: :ohoho: )

Back