Fate/Zero

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
It made many of us sad, but you know Rider is not the type to do such things outside a just and glorious battle. And if you want a hint before watching on, just remember where the said episode leaves Waver and Rider. :glasses:
I'm watching the latest episode today (or the episodes I've missed).
I just pity Maya, I thought she was cool I wanted her to be my bodyguard too. :cry:

Rider and Waver would be a good father and son :psst:

I loved the soft soprano (Yuriko? Or maybe Wakana?) during Ea's attack. The second half was probably scored. Other than that - horrible pacing as always.

Loved alot that one too, the strings melody too. Also looks like manten's turning into Fate/Zero 2nd main theme (Ionia Hetairoi appearnace and start of attack) scene :plot: :dote:

We all kinda knew how things would end for Rider - he reminded me a bit of King Leonidas from 300 really - but it was still a great showdown for him. A true King of Conquerors who earned the Pineapple Salad*. :comeback:

The Big Reveal of Berserker's identity was cool too...it ties in nicely with the whole issue of Saber's backstory, issues, etc. Nicely done. Shame he had to blow up her motorbike though!

I really loved the music in this ep too. Dunno what the latest news on it is...are we going to see a stand-alone CD album release, or will it be a bundled deal like the Madoka OSTs were?

*Obscure reference is obscure: spoiler for Super Demensional Fortress Macross...
Roy Foker gets injured in battle but survives long enough to make it back to see his girlfriend, who's making a pineapple salad for him. I've referred to an epic heroic anime death as 'getting the pineapple salad'
ever since watching that part. :cry:

^I think ost 2 is coming out in Sept with the 2nd box set, unfortunately. I need to start saving now, especially since all the games come out then too.

Edit: Just watched the new episode. Loved the new music as always. :dote: I agree with grunty on the Ea attack song. And the new strings, I thought I heard a couple new ones other than that one. Hopefully there will be a few more saved for the final episodes.

Ea Attack... :touched: Looks like this OST will have a fair share of vocal tracks, after all. :sohappy:

Sigh... Rider... Well, at least that was glorious. :hero: :leaf: Also, I suspect it's the closest we're seeing to a Gilgamesh as a proud, but noble and serious warrior instead of simply a royal jerkass. Worth remembering. :ayashii:

But I truly have no hopes left for anyone here. :cry: F/Z is ultra awesome, but I can't clench my fists in defiant hope and anticipation as I did while waiting for PMMM ending. Still, I do cherish all the time while I still could.

^ Lets hope all music gets into the disc and none is left out (unless they plan to release stand-alone OST collection) we have lots of unreleased tracks from the first half of the anime too (with PV music, fast piano on the Rin dedicated episode, chariot summoning music, beeing only some of them)

69d64734c823f7e1a8cea9ee11a8e6db.jpg

"All the evil in the world", somebody said? :white:

Attachments

• 69d64734c823f7e1a8cea9ee11a8e6db.jpg
    69d64734c823f7e1a8cea9ee11a8e6db.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 209
Re:

Nick Hunter said:
But I truly have no hopes left for anyone here. :cry: F/Z is ultra awesome, but I can't clench my fists in defiant hope and anticipation as I did while waiting for PMMM ending. Still, I do cherish all the time while I still could.

On the battlefield, there is no place for hope.

I watched the episode 23 and it was amazing..really like the three new music special the archers dream awaken noble phantasm......and little bit confuse about the vocals seems like yuriko or wakana has sing the vocal part...and i noticed that two new ost based on let the stars falls down...one in strings and another on bells..... :shy: :shy: :shy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

and i don't think so that they are going to release a ost cd...may be there are more than II volumes of that OST... :ayashii: :ayashii: :ayashii:

Dear Director-san, you suck at this. I don't even know where all of this came from and why it happened this episode. It was all over the place. Resolution to Saber vs Berserker? They may have not shown anything and the impact would be the same. Resolution to Kiritsugu vs Araya? Trip- no! Square Accel.

I stand by my opinion it should have been a series of movies with some talented writers who could actually make something dramatic out of Urobutchis story.

It just sucked on all accounts. 2/10

^ LOL wondering the same tihng, wasnt it supposed to happen at the prelast episode, what happened in between?!?!? :uh..: :uh..: wtf, that's clear spoiler episode. :blood:

The Ea music contunuation is AWESOME :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Back