Fate/Zero

Re:

george1234 said:
a part of the melody from the SAO trailer BGM (ep 21: 4:55 -5:30 same as 1:18-1:25 from the SAO trailer)
+1, I was thinking "this BGM is already used but... when and where?" lol

Please excuse my poor typo as I'm not a native speaker ;X

no problem here, just making sure that wasn't a Freudian slip. :XD:

I just think he's plain boring, since F S/N.

From what I regularly force myself to watch of F S/N... who isn't boring there? I'm still torn between wanting to watch a sequel to Fate/Zero events and getting slammed by how mediocre that show feels in comparison. I guess I would have been alright if I had watched it before. Fate/Zero just sets the plank too high.
Which doesn't restrain me from agreeing with you that:

I genuinely find him to be boring, don't ask me why lol

Even Kyuubey was more magnificent as a villain. Both in his temptor tricks and disregarding the humanity. :XD:
I'm afraid I might share your position about Saber as well... The more I watch her, the more I find myself agreeing with Rider's point of view. to a mild extent, she's the one reminding me of Sayaka in this show now, I guess Gen really has something against paladins

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
From what I regularly force myself to watch of F S/N... who isn't boring there? I'm still torn between wanting to watch a sequel to Fate/Zero events and getting slammed by how mediocre that show feels in comparison. I guess I would have been alright if I had watched it before. Fate/Zero just sets the plank too high.

Read the visual novel. The anime is an absolute abomination in comparison. It's based on the worst route and adapted by one of the worse studios out there.

Re: Re:

george1234 said:
@ Kagaribi no Hanabira:
quote of"Kagaribi no Hanabira": When Soken and Kotomine met each other...it's like almost all evil in the world met up there....Orz...(will be complete if Gil is also there... :blood: )

And by coincidence that also the title of the next episode :XD:
I haven't noticed that before...lol.. So..what's next...like Nick said..."Zouken meets Kirei and Gil again, then Kyuubey joins them." ??? :ohoho:

Ah, only 5 more. It is not a lot but there is still opportunity for new and great music. I wonder if manten will be in the show again, and actually in it would be cool, instead of the ending theme. :shy: Also I am not a huge fan of Gil either. There was maybe one time in this series where I liked him better than in stay/night, but only for an instance and I can't remember where that was.

^ Dont foeget that SAO starts around the time Fate/Zero ends so it will be continuation to the new musics :)

Also there shouldnt be many new musics left (maybe only the Tokyo Konsei ala the battle is to the strong form PV 2), otherwise there will be no space for the ones that were not included in the first OST + the new ones, inside OST 2, unless they release some sort of compilation or a bonus disc like it happened with Noir and .hack//SIGN...

I bet it's a misprint. OST 1 was already sold with the previous box set, Aniplex would have to go mental or screw up the packaging process on an epic scale to bundle the same stuff again.

^ actually it is accurate because it says that the first box was released contained the first original soundtrack.

the first box will start getting sold in a few days (June 7).

[EDIT]

:omg: It says the 2nd box will be released on September 9 in amarica while in Japan (http://canta-per-me.net/2012/04/fatezero-bd-box-ii-yuki-kajiura-live-vol-9-details/) on Sept 18, why the american one comes out sooner ?!?!?!?!?! (even though its import from Japan) :omg: :imdead:

Re:

KP-X said:
But well, I don't dislike Gilgamesh because he's evil. I just think he's plain boring, since F S/N. And it's not because he's arrogant, either (arrogant characters generally do not irritate me). I genuinely find him to be boring, don't ask me why lol
That makes sense. Rider's arrogant but he's awesome. Kuritsugu's pretty evil but he's awesome. In fact there are A LOT of evil and arrogant characters in F/Z (apart from one or two servants) but Gilgamesh bores me too. It's either because he's so powerful that any battle he's in is predictable, or simply because he stands around looking smug and criticising everyone else!

The F/S N anime isn't *bad* but it's literally one third of the story and could've been handled better. The UBW movie is pretty meh as well, so I think it's something to do with the director and/or writers. The plot felt rushed. I think they're trying to emphasise the romcom angle, and it takes a lot of skill to get Nasu's wordy writing to the screen. The people at Ufotable seem to do a better job of it than DEEN.

I'd love to see the F/Z production team animate the Heaven's Feel route...but it's really downbeat and dark. :uh..:

Martin said:
I'd love to see the F/Z production team animate the Heaven's Feel route...but it's really downbeat and dark. :uh..:
Isn't it nice material for Yuki to build an OST...? :plot: (oh...and maybe for Urobuchi as well..... :knife: )

Martin said:
KP-X said:
But well, I don't dislike Gilgamesh because he's evil. I just think he's plain boring, since F S/N. And it's not because he's arrogant, either (arrogant characters generally do not irritate me). I genuinely find him to be boring, don't ask me why lol
That makes sense. Rider's arrogant but he's awesome. Kuritsugu's pretty evil but he's awesome. In fact there are A LOT of evil and arrogant characters in F/Z (apart from one or two servants) but Gilgamesh bores me too. It's either because he's so powerful that any battle he's in is predictable, or simply because he stands around looking smug and criticising everyone else!

I dislike Gilgamesh too because I think he
s not that awesome for me..Duh He's presence irritates me, along with Kotomine and Kiritsugu.

Just watched episode21 today.

Sorry for interrupting the conversation, but AX just announced Ei Aoki, Hikaru Kondo and Rikiya Koyama as guests of honor. Damn, I wanna go! :blood:

Edit: Actually, all the pages for these guys say that producer Atsuhiro Iwakami will be there, too, but there is no announcement/page for him :imdead:

^For Yuki's music? heh

Although there could have been more opportunities in this episode even for some awesome songs.
Like when Rider summoned his horse, or at the end with Iri. There could have been a creepier song there, like some of the ones in Madoka. But there was just the Let the Stars Fall Down music box version.
*sigh* Hopefully since there are going to be more battles coming up there will be some awesome music. Can't wait.

Back