Fate/Zero

RIP, Maiya :leaf:
Darn, I need to hold on and follow the advice she gave Kiritsugu... I, too, should save my tears for Irisviel. The whole episode's her friggin' deathbed. :cry: :cry: :cry:
So, the mentioned assassin shows up, huh? I wonder who it is, so much the more to take Rider's appearance. :ayashii:

Maiya-san!! :cry: Why Rider had to hit her this hard ? :uh..:, Irisviel looks sad too.

Also why Berserker strangulates Kariya :confu:
loving the strings music during the command seal activation. :dote:

@George:

I don't think that was Rider. The episode IS called "Return of the Assassin", and don't forget that Rider's in standby mode till nightfall. And even then, he'd have no reason to kidnap Iri.

^ You have a point but there was a red cap shown, which only Rider wears, and as far as I know assasin cant transform into forms of others, so Maiya couldn't have seen an illusion or something.

Yuki's comments on the episode, from her twitter:
5h 梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura 梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806

来週もまた、楽しみであります!(>_<) #fatezero なうでした
・゜゜・(/□\*)・゜゜#fatezero
もうなんて言うか色々切ないよう。(ノ_・。) #fatezero
アイリさん奇麗だなあ……。#fatezero
相変わらず早い15分でござる……、#fatezero
ラ様陣営は本当に何ともうしますかほっとするというか癒されます…….。.:*・゚゚・(´ー`).。*・゚゚・*:.。. #fatezero
(ノ_・、)。 #fatezero
はじまった!#fatezero
ね……ねむい!だがあと20分、何が有ろうと起き延びてみせる……っ! (((((( o_ _)ノ【TV】。

Every Sat. morning when I check Yuki's comments on Twitter and saw EMOs like ・゜゜・(/□\*)・゜゜, 。(ノ_・。) etc... even I didn't understand her Japanese posts, I kept being scared what Urobuchi would bring for us in this week...... :omg:

I'm too much into the story that I can't tell whether there are any new tracks.... But I like the songs used during the command seal activation&
confrontation between Kariya&Berserker.

and now it's Maiya's turn.....TT.... Well....I'll keep my tears for Iri as well...MaiyaChan....T____T. (Well...poor Kariya....I felt terribly pity for his part in this epi., was lengthen his own life by the life of the one whom he wants to save....Orz..., but it seems that Maiya's&Iri's parts overshadowed his...)

I really love Rider in this episode.... for how he thinks about his army, his master, and even for Saber. As for the one who took Iri...don't read this if you didn't want to spoil yourself....................It's Berserker in disguise.

Oh...for the episode title, I think the return ASSASSIN means Kiritsugu himself..., as Maiya mentioned that he looks like what he originally was (after it seems that Saber's word made his mind be shaken...a bit...)

I loved the new song as well. Was that the only new one? I thought I heard a piano/violin one in the beginning. But now I want more songs like that one. It is sad that it is almost to the end of season 2 already and there haven't been much new music. Maybe Yuki's holding out for the ending? Will there be a season 3? I hope so. :dote:

yes there should be two point ......that there is season 3 of the fate/zero or point two thats there are 3 vol. of fate/zero OST .because after the first ost there are atleast 30 bgm's which is recorded by me and i think in a ost cd ,not more than 26 track are included.means there can be a ost Vol. III

:sparkleguy:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
@Kagaribi:

Does Berserker have such an ability? :fwa:
Remember in Episode 5 where Waver said he couldn't see Berserker's stats? It will be related to that particular Noble Phantasm. :plot:

And the end is drawing closer. Can't wait for the remaining last couple of episodes. :ohoho:

It felt a bit strange to be back to the storyline proper but I really enjoyed it. Just so you know: there's a type of beer brewed near where I live by the Black Sheep Brewery called Holy Grail Ale...guess what I had a glass of while watching this week's episode! :XD:

I think we're supposed to believe it was Rider who kidnapped Iri but despite all the evidence against him, for some reason it didn't seem his style. I wonder if that was deliberate, and it was actually Assassin.

Poor Kariya. I already know from reading Heaven's Feel, but Zouken is a complete evil b*****d. EVIL~!

Oh yeah: anyone else think that Saber on a motorbike is the coolest thing they've seen in an anime show in months?

You're close. Just think about the remaining Servants, then think about what might happen if their powers were pushed beyond the limit we see. After all, our eyes can be tricked...

Back