Fate/Zero

Technically, it is possible to earn moderate sums, provided one can really stop at that. :XD:

Ooookaaay, we have two new defined villains now that Uryuu is out of the picture. And I really feel bad for Rin. :uh..: And don't even get me started on Iri. :imdead: :rain:

And apparently it's flashback time next week. :plot:

Wow is it me or Tohsaka Tokiomi was too naive giving as present to Kirei a KNIFE?

If that's naive, than how to call the will where he assigns Kirei to be his daughter's guardian? The poor man did trust his apprentice to the end.
Bastard he may have been towards Sakura, but at the moment, I won't restrain myself from taking a hat off for Tokiomi Tohsaka. He was one of the more decent characters... depending on who to compare him to, that is. And he was loved by his family who are good people. :leaf:

(looks like we're not using spoilers this time? Oh well, Tokiomi's fate was pretty much known since the first season :ohoho: )

lol george: it is possible, just very very hard. I need to get better at craps.

I can't wait for the episode tomorrow (that is when I am going to watch it) since hopefully there will be new music this time. :dote:

As far as I remember there isnt, apart from the track I methioned before.

Nick Hunter said:
If that's naive, than how to call the will where he assigns Kirei to be his daughter's guardian? The poor man did trust his apprentice to the end.
Right, but after what he did to Tokiomi, I dont think her family will trust him anymore (Rin doesnt like him from the very start anyway), and we dont know if he will make use of this assignment too.

Also I just learn today that the priest was Kirei's father, was it methioned somewhere in past episode?

What's that! It's unreleased music! :omg: lol
Did anyone hear the stealthy 'let the stars fall down' piano version?

george1234 said:
Also my music radar spotted a new BGM during Gilgamesh's and Kirei's discussion, that was kinda jazzy, with piano soft drums and flute/oboe (dunno what it was).
For a moment I thought Yuriko (or similar) would sing in that BGM but then I realized this is not Bee Train ;_;

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Seems like Tohsaka left the BEST thing for both of his daughters....that evil gaurdian for Rin and don't need to mention about Sakura... :knife: .. (Poor father indeed.... :uh..: )

Re:

george1234 said:
So now only remains Rider, Saber, and Gilgamesh who is with Kerei now. Also I remember Berkerker didn't die when his master was killed or Kirei cured him ? :ayashii:

Kariya was still alive when Kirei found him, just severely wounded, I think.

Otherwise, Berserker wouldn't be a threat to them now because servants need mana from their Masters to stay materialized.

Besides, I'm still waiting for my Saber-Berserker showdown :sparkleguy:

Re:

george1234 said:
Also I just learn today that the priest was Kirei's father, was it methioned somewhere in past episode?
It was mentioned in the very first episode iirc

As far as I remember there isnt, apart from the track I methioned before.

Orgel track (which sounds like Let the Stars Fall Down), right before Kirei kills Kotomine.

Right, but after what he did to Tokiomi, I dont think her family will trust him anymore

If they find out, you mean.

Rin doesnt like him from the very start anyway

Oh, that's another matter. :ayashii: Then at least she won't be too trustful towards him when she grows up. :plot:

IIRC it was mentioned as far back as the first episode (I mean THE first one, not this season's).

Did anyone hear the stealthy 'let the stars fall down' piano version?

totally went under my radar :omg: That's the drawback of watching a good anime with Yuki's music - you start paying more attention to the actual action on the screen. :ohoho:

Seems like Tohsaka left the BEST thing for both of his daughters....that evil gaurdian for Rin and don't need to mention about Sakura...

+1 there :imdead:

Also, remember our "associate onions with YK-related anime characters" game from the past? I've just realized whom this onion ( :knife: ) fits even more than Shiki... :white: :ohoho:

Nick Hunter said:
Also, remember our "associate onions with YK-related anime characters" game from the past? I've just realized whom this onion ( :knife: ) fits even more than Shiki... :white: :ohoho:

^ LOL, true :XD:

Dammit urobuchi. This is going unexpected but it was cool.

But I guess Rin shouldn't show too much hostility to church they're like judges somehow. But no idea I haven't read FSN lol

Re:

Nick Hunter said:

Never huhuhu

Just watched it. With my pillow, that is.

So just watched the new episode last night, and there were no new songs again? Or was that kind of piano one new? I forget what scene it was in now... I was sort of falling asleep. heh I thought I heard that kind of egyptian sounding one before.

the suspense is getting better :tea:

offtopic:
just checked eir aoi's new fate/zero tribute album
and by looking at the titles, i say each song is centered on a particular servant, no?
and man... she's still covering her mouth in the cd cover :uh..: :uh..:

1336231523232.jpg

:ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

Yes, its at the end of the episode instead of Sora wa takaku, but in TV size. To the beginning wasnt played as well.

New music, a middle-east sounding one at the begging of the episode.

So manten will be played instead of Sora wa takaku and to the begging in all kiritsugu flashbakc episodes (next week's too) or was it just for today?

Back