CPMの料亭: The Food Thread!

• Thread starter Thread starter Special_K
  • Start date Start date
Re:

murrue02 said:
can you post something like Russian dish? i wanna see :shy:
hmm. let it be a salad called Dressed herring (T_T)
798px-Selidi_pod_shuboi.jpg

Wikipedia will explain it better how it is cooked

According the the NASA astronauts, Russian cuisine is the most popular food in space, followed closely by Japanese and Western/European cuisine. :psst:

first impression on Alphie's salad: i thought there were lots of onions :plot:

Special_K said:
Incubators only contract with magical girls. We don't foster them as daughters... :psst:
then i'll make a contract with you :ohoho:

Re:

Special_K said:
According the the NASA astronauts, Russian cuisine is the most popular food in space, followed closely by Japanese and Western/European cuisine. :psst:
I don't think there's a proper Russian cuisine. It borrowed many dishes from other countries

I wish I had something to contribute, but I don't have anything ATM.

MORE FOOD PICTURES, PLEASE! :nosebleed: (even though they make me miserable, I still love them :XD: )

Re:

wintersviolet said:
I wish I had something to contribute, but I don't have anything ATM.

MORE FOOD PICTURES, PLEASE! :nosebleed: (even though they make me miserable, I still love them :XD: )

WISH GRANTED!!

*/me makes an evil Kyuubey grin* :plot:

Thanks for becoming a mahou shoujo!

Here're are some cheesy foodstuffs to keep you drooling occupied! :goodjob:

Pm9RM.jpg

Baked rice! With chicken thighs, mixed vegetables and aubergine (brinjal/eggplant). Garnished with melted cheese, aonori and chili flakes.

lcDaV.jpg

Cheesy chicken kiev with stirfried vegetables and creamy mash.

KBL6a.jpg

Chili con carne (with cheese and chives) served with fries (not in picture).

and for being my newest mahou shoujo, a little welcome gift...

zgqYz.jpg

...of chocolates! :stars:

Yep, those are chocolates disguised as medicine! I totally LOL-ed in the shop when I saw these.

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
At first glance I read "birthControl" :uh..: and thought it was a pregnancy test :uh..:

I know right! :XD:

Actually, I thought they were birth control (anti-period) pills at first glance. There is another one that says "Emergency Chocolate - Break seal to consume". But I didn't buy it.

It's quite tasty, though. Even creamier and nicer than the more famous makes.

...WHAT.

Well, I once came across candy cigarettes so I don't know why I'm so surprised. Weird world, this is :TdT:

i love chili con carne.i'm craving for something right now.oh yeah. me and my oneechan are going on a date on friday, and it's my choice of Spanish restaurant.i'll take pics on what we're gonna order :XD:

by the way, i thought it was a ticket, and then i read at the bottom it's Swiss Milk Chocolate :blood:

^ Yup. Traditional Japanese breakfast. Very nutritious. From left to right: roast mackerel (saba), dashimaki (Japanese omelette), rice, tofu (in hot pot) with soy sauce and toppings (negi and katsuobushi), tsukemono (cucumber, pickling melon, turnip) and green tea. In the black cup is miso soup.

Picture stolen from wiki btw :psst:

^i'm an otaku but i dislike Japanses dish as well as other Asian/Oriental foods :uh..:

my taste buds tells me they don't taste good for me. i prefer Spanish cuisine :dote:

have i told you that i'm Asian? :psst:

Re: Re:

Special_K said:
KBL6a.jpg

Chili con carne (with cheese and chives) served with fries (not in picture).

:omg: :nosebleed:

I bet I could make that with soy cheese :stars:

Back