CPMの料亭: The Food Thread!

• Thread starter Thread starter Special_K
  • Start date Start date
Double posting to update...(special request from Winter)

Delicious dinner today...

I absolutely love this one!!! :hearts:

DJyPT.jpg

Pan-roasted flat cap mushroom and Vittoria tomatoes. Dressed lightly with olive oil, Modena balsamico and chopped chives.

bTsGc.jpg

Cottage pie.

Enjoy! :V:

I've received complaints about not showing the insides of the pie...

Here's Cottage Pie v1.1 (made with leftovers from the previous)

5AGwK.jpg

cKbLC.jpg

It looks very wet because the mash seemed to release water after storing for too long (2 days)! :wet:

^
^Taste wise, it wasn't too bad. Closer to ideal if it weren't so watery. :ohoho:

Had a rude shock just now when I had tipped in all the wine and found out that it was a bit too tart (although the saltiness was killed off, which is a plus! :goodjob:). Rescued it with sugar, more celery and seasoned with a touch of salt and pepper. :XD:

Looks like I'm going to have to use the remaining ragu and mash for something else instead, though! (So as not to repeat the same dismal performance)

Double posting for the awesomeness!

Бефстроганов.... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

640px-Beef_Stroganoff-01.jpg

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Special_K said:
Бефстроганов.... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
:psst:

I love this dish a lot :dote:

I think I won't be using fillet beef for my version as it's too expensive! :psst:

So the "Беф" part is not quite correct....it should just be "строганов". :innocent:

But yeah....hope it would turn out well (and fit for Alphie to eat)! :ohoho:

I helped make a huge feast for Thanksgiving: mac + cheese, potatoes + gravy, steamed asparagus, chicken tenders, cornbread, and apple pie.

But I couldn't find my camera so no picz lolz

/useless

:ohoho: I need to see more! Post post post more :knife: cause I'm hungry. LOL
I'm slim but I eat a lot. I really do :uh..: Fats hate me :cry:

Not by me....but it would be nice to try this at home...

HMrlY.jpg

Edit: Image corrected.

^ Will have to wait for more money to come in first before I can afford the fish.... :knife:

Back