CPM Fansub~

Re:

Rishi.shukla said:
hello murrue02 this video is recorded in New York.. when Yuki Kajiura was recording and composing the OST of Hokuto no ken ....YOU can hear some of the samples of the ost and song in this video..... :ayashii:

^ She wasn't composing it at that time, but was erasing the parts of the already composed piece that she didn't liked.

Arigatou Vari~ :bow: It's weird, I thought the AE MCs were pretty short too...I swear the MCs from Red Moon were slightly longer? :confu:

soon a certain video will be finished :psst:
question: at a part Kalafina says "yorushiku onegaishimasu" (probably spelled that wrong w)
should I put the translation or leave it in Japanese, and if translated, which translation since that phrase doesn't really have a good parallel in English

Is there any good resolution full AnimeGiga feat Kajiura Yuki video?
I have one, but it's 360p :uh..: and it's in 6 parts (I won't try join them) and a 240p full one :ghost:

Re:

murrue02 said:
What about MC of Vol#2?

Someone needs to translate, until then I'm doing what I can :bow:

@george I found a full video 704x396... I guess it's good enough :...:
If possible, I want to not cut the interviews, I can upload longer videos on youtube, so I see no point in cutting them; it's a bit annoying to have them in x parts.

Re:

Varete said:
Is there any good resolution full AnimeGiga feat Kajiura Yuki video?
I have one, but it's 360p :uh..: and it's in 6 parts (I won't try join them) and a 240p full one :ghost:

I have the full video, but it's 704x396.

Back