CPM Fansub~

Any link to the video? Maybe I can try to give a summary (my Japanese is still too poor to translate every line :uh..: )

Anyway, I tried subbing the MCs in Red Moon Live. Translated by me, so might be a bit off. And some lines aren't translated yet, since I'm not sure about it myself.
Here we go:
MC1
MC2
MC3

Sorry for asking, but is live vol 4 part 2 MC#2 subbed? Can't find it anywhere :confu:

I dunno. If there's noone to translate them I think it'll be ok to leave them out.

Could you write down what they say in those two lines and maybe we can work it out by context + with what little scraps of Japanese we know? :confu: Unless a saviour translator comes along :plz:

Man, I wish I'd chosen Japanese as an elective two years ago, now...

Anyway, if you can't get a translation I agree with Alphie - I'm sure 2 lines missing doesn't matter too much.

But thanks so much Variri for all the subbing you've done so far (and it's a lot)! I really can't express how much happiness these subbed videos bring~ :touched: :chuu:

Vol#4 part 2 MC2 - needing help
Incomplete video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YtK9oHAnJ0

I can help with some line there.

01:50 Wakana's line: Ah, you mean the sauce?
01:51 Kajiura's line: Yes, the noodle sauce (men tsuyu)
02:03 Wakana: (she's basically mimicking a chopping sound. So maybe we could translate it to something like "Yes, when I have the time to do this")
02:07 Wakana: If there is no time then I'll eat it plain. Or with sesame.
And Kajiura-san replied with: "Ah, sesame is good too."
At 02:13 when Wakana said "Hiyashi chuka", it might be better to translate it to "cooled ramen". Because "somen" japanese vermicelli is also cooled noodle.

10:20 Kajiura: Cool, right? (I think she meant both Korenaga and the song is cool?)

thanks ryo. :dote: i hope you don't mind i posted this :bow:
from here on are my attempts to translate... and ryo's advices

0:02:33.36,0:02:34.37
(Kajiura) Sono ma tari shita
I have no idea what this means :XD:

0:03:11.41,0:03:12.42
(Yuriko) See no
...something like 'Ready?' or 'Say it" I think...
‹ryo› "ready?" is right
0:03:16.23,0:03:18.37
(Yuriko) Dodeshita kono issho, kawaii desho?
What do you think, cute right?
‹ryo› I don't understand that "issho"
‹ryo› Maybe she refers to her outfit
‹Varete› I just wrote something and it dissapeared
‹Varete› I didn't understant that 'issho' too, so I just excluded it from my attempt to transtale that line
0:06:50.82,0:06:51.99
(Kaori) Yoroshiku omegaishimasu.
Pleased to meet you? Nice to see you here? Something among those lines I think... :...: I know it has different meanings in different contexts...

Also
0:03:54.04,0:03:55.48
But she has the voice of an angel.
0,0:03:56.14,0:03:59.54
A very beautiful high-toned voice.
‹ryo› are also correct
‹ryo› Kajiura is basically praising Yuriko's beautiful high-toned voice
‹ryo› literal translation would go somewhere like this: "she let us hear her beautiful high-toned voice"
0:04:11.25,0:04:13.89The Anego with an angelic voice.
‹ryo› is correct too

Any help is apreciated. :bow: continues to hunt down translators :sohappy:

I typed it into Google Translate using the phonetic thingodoody and got this for the 'sono ma tari shita' :

そのまたりした

I walked until the

It sounds okay but it's probably wrong :XD:

When I typed the words into a romaji/english dictionary, though:
sono: garden (n), park (n), plantation (n), that (int,n), the (uk) (adj-pn)
ma: O_o
tari: O_o
shita: below (n), beneath (adv,n,vs), tongue (n), under (n)

I couldn't find anything for 'ma' or 'tari' so maybe it was meant to be 'sonomama' as it is
(i.e. now) (n), without change (uk) (adj-no)
or 'mata'
mata: again (adv), again (adv,conj,n), also (adv), and (conj,n), crotch (n), crotch (n), crotch (of a tree) (n), fork (of a road) (n), groin (adj-na,n), groin (n), thigh (n
or something? But that means that the rest of it doesn't make sense either...and some of those meaning for 'mata' are dodgy...>.> :desksweat:

If you type 'romaji to english translator' into google you can find some sites that might help...but of course the best thing would be a human translator :XD:

Dodeshita kono ishi, kawaii desho?

Sounds like she's saying, "How do you like this [ishi], isn't it cute?"

"ishi" sounds like the Chinese word for clothes as well, though, so I'm inclined to think like ryo said, she's referring to her dress? so...

"How do you like this dress, isn't it cute?"

Lol, sorry I can't be of much help (and since my Japanese skills consist of the tiny bits and pieces I picked up from watching anime with subs, so I'm probably completely off and just sprouting nonsense :XD: ) but thank you so much ryo for helping! And ganbatte variri! :chuu: :cheer:

^ my romaji aren't exact, I could be wrong, now that I think about it it may be 'Sono mattari shita'
Google is good with hiragana, but screws up kanji... there may be a kanji that sounds the same... I have no idea :rain:

My Japanese knowledge comes from watching anime too, I recently started to learn it using books and video lessons... I don't really make any progress.

Edit: I still have no idea what kono mattari shita means, and it seems that no one wants to translate it. Should I just redo the sub of MC2 letting this line out, and post it for everyone? (the current incomplete version is unlisted)
:confu:

I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOUR SUBS THANK YOU SO MUCH MINNA :sohappy: :sohappy:

P.s; On the After EDen Special Live and the Red Moon live from Anison Space the Mc's are subbed in Spanish, would anybody like me to translate them to english or has somebody already translated them?? :ayashii:

Re:

Varete said:
Vol#4 part 2 MC2 - needing help
Incomplete video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YtK9oHAnJ0

0:06:50.82,0:06:51.99
(Kaori) Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Pleased to meet you? Nice to see you here? Something among those lines I think... :...: I know it has different meanings in different contexts...

I'll chip in with my extremely limited understanding of Japanese. From what I gather, this doesn't have a direct translation, but is said when meeting someone for the first time. I heard someone say that it roughly meant "Please have a good relationship we me", so I think "Pleased to meet you" would suffice.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Thanks for all the hard work here! YK is actually really funny in some of these MCs!

Varete uploaded this on youtube. Can anyone please explain to me this event?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4T8AZqSZk&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

hello murrue02 this video is recorded in New York.. when Yuki Kajiura was recording and composing the OST of Hokuto no ken ....YOU can hear some of the samples of the ost and song in this video..... :ayashii:

Re:

Kowz said:
She went to New York to record strings and brass for the Hokuto no Ken soundtracks.
Rishi.shukla said:
hello murrue02 this video is recorded in New York.. when Yuki Kajiura was recording and composing the OST of Hokuto no ken ....YOU can hear some of the samples of the ost and song in this video..... :ayashii:

Thank you Thank you so much.

Back