Confessions post

^ fufufu. :plot: I can feel the evil aura coming from you. I'd like to read your story soon :knife:

You can use any people/characters for your story. No need to limit anything. Let your imagination run wild. The wilder the better. :plot: You can even connect your story with another song :)

I confess that whenever I think of a story, the main character always gets brutal/horrible/devastating experiences. :uh..: I gotta cut back on watching too many triller/action movies. :blood:

Oh hey, that reminds me of a story I thought of ages ago for Destination Unknown, which then expanded to the entire After Eden album :plot:

Basically, DU was the song for the final battle, with Hikaru aka Hero vs. Keiko Evil Overlord in order to save the Damsel in Distress Wakana - so throughout hikaru's lines are like the hero's "I shall defeat you and save my home town!" Or "hand back me darling!" Or "you killed my father" etc. Etc. Meanwhile, keiko's verses represent the Evil Overlords snarky comebacks "You'll never defeat me!" "Haha wakachan is mine" "No, I AM your father!" Etc. Etc. Wakana's high-pitched kajiurago 'eeeeestomiyyaaaa' in the background is the damsel periodically calling for the hero's help :plot:

As for the rest...(Not in strict album order)

Eden: happy 'valley' song, I.e. The one that plays in the valley of peace or whatever when Hii-ro (haha see what I did there) is still a simple farmboy living with his family amongst meadows of flowers and birds etc.
Magia: evil keikolord sweeps in with minion army
Sandpiper: sad song of hii-ro lamentiing dead and pillaged hometown
Mune no yukue: hii-ro goes on epic journey to the great city to seek training in order to avenge family + village, meets obligatory old mentor figure who agrees to train him (played by double-up keiko)
Kotonoha + kugatsu + snow falling: obligatory 'reflective' songs that play during hii-ro's angst monologues to him/herself as he/she remembers past
Magnolia: female assassin theme song - the female assassin being wakanadamsel
In your eyes: hii-ro + wakanadamsel falling-in-love with helpful input from keikomentor (that explains keiko's lines in the song)
Destination unknown: after wakanadamsel gets kidnapped by evil keikolord, and keikomentor obligatorily dies (during which kotonoha/kugatsu and/or snow falling can be inserted depending on whichever is appropriate), epic final battle occurs for hii-ro to avenge family+village and save wakana damsel
Symphonia: song of triumph, keikomentor miraculously alive again (something like 'I faked my death to make you stronger' or along the lines of that), village is rebuilt, hii-ro plus wakanadamsel married with blessing of keikomentor, and in the final scene they all sing happily and frolic in the meadows of the peaceful valley
:tea:

I'm sure I forgot a song or two because there are 13 songs in the album but I only put 11 here but I forget which they were and I'm on my mobile and cbb looking it up... :XD:

@Cerise

LOL Maybe you could put on some more details on your story. :ayashii: :stars: I'd love to read the finished product.

Have you read the Official English translated lyrics of Kalafina songs? They're really beautiful. I'm pretty sure you'll be inspired to write something. :ohoho:

@dando: oh yeah, riiiight! It's okay, neverending can fit in when hii-ro has a massive angst moment going 'no my family and village is destroyed, I am worthless and alone and unloved' and then wakadamsel sings it along with keikomentor to hii-ro to cheer her/him up with their NEVERENDING love

And then kagayaku can be another sad song, maybe after wakadamsel gets kidnapped, and hii-ro enters a heroic BSOD period of mourning before getting his/her act together and becoming fired up for the final battle to save wakadamsel :plot:

@tabi:
Since I was reinspired for this one, I'll try to write it by the end of the week :XD:
...but I've been waiting to see you guys' masterpieces appear on the kalaraburabu deto thread in creative... :knife: :gimmeh: :plz:

EDIT: oh, I thought of this story based on the sound + mood of the song, without really taking into account the lyrics...but we could definitely gain inspiration for more 'song stories' from their so very poetic lyrics :ayashii: :stars:

^ Wakana is ALWAYS the damsel in distress. :XD: I guess in Kalafina and FJ, she's the most suitable for the role.

You'll be surprised how much inspiration you'll get from reading those lyrics. Seriously. And right now my mind is working overtime for silly/wild/angsty stories. :ohoho: I guess I can write a few right after finishing my work this week. :knife:

@ Cerise

:bloodlust: Waa and Kei are meant to be together! ........... :spotlight: ......... Fine! I'm tired of Hikaru being the bad guy. :knife:

Still looking up songs to use in jukebox story. :plot: I love Ashita no Keshiki... Red Moon too. :nosebleed:

But there's a story I've gotten very interested in... the TTB PV inspired shortpiece has kinda ballooned like poisonous fungi and I'm thinking of trying it out... But I'm not sure if writing a novella will take up too much space in the creative section... :omg:

It's very chaotic in my mind now... :XD:

^ I don't think so. We do not want to see posts that show very explicit messages that are not for general audience. Let us keep the forum PG-13 at least. :XD:

As this month is the month of hearts, I confess that I have been loveless since birth. My only love is Yuki, the utahimes (especially Wakana, Keiko, and Kaori), and their music. :love:

Well, I confess that while I find Kei x Hii unspeakablycute, it doesn't have quite the same explosive chemistry that Kei x Waa has...because of the WakaWall of Resistance that creates such tension between them :ayashii: :plot:

I will dare to confess that if I look on all YK/FJ/Kala/FJY I would most want to pair up Keiko with Kaori. Kill me for that! :blood:

But if I look only on Kalafina, I have a problem with choosing, I pull for Keiko harem :whip:

I listened to Credens Justitiam 2800+ times according to the play count on my itunes.

So...is this a place where everyone talks about all the possible pairing constellations of Kalafina???

I approve :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Keiko is indeed the mistress of her very own harem!!

Re:

putschki1969 said:
So...is this a place where everyone talks about all the possible pairing constellations of Kalafina???

I approve :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Keiko is indeed the mistress of her very own harem!!

lol this is supposed to be the place to confess your inner-not-so-secret-ecrets, but if they regard the Kalafina girls and harems all the better :XD:

Re: Re:

Verthand said:
lol this is supposed to be the place to confess your inner-not-so-secret-ecrets, but if they regard the Kalafina girls and harems all the better :XD:
I see! It seems to be quite the popular topic :ohoho: :ohoho:

I confess I can't find time to do homework but can seem to find time for CPM. :uh..:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-aKlUlF5E8[/youtube]

OMG! I SERIOUSLY WANT A CHIAKI X KALAFINA COLLAB!! :omg: :omg:

Back