Confessions post

yuhuu, my buchou finally listened to me.
after something :knife: :kungfu: :stupidtable: happened... finally he listened to me. ahahah~ :ohoho:

I confess that I hate the whole world right now (except for the people I know, like you guys). I want to scream.

I confess that now I'm so curious about Keiko's "likings" :plot: :plot:

(the comments section)

Particularly with all the h**** comments swirling around on Baidu and here

:omg: :blood: my perverted mind... :plot:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B71Uor4Bj4[/youtube]

PS: this rendition of Ongaku rocks.

i confess, i love Credens Justitiam.
people kept talking about it in Hikari Furu thread, and this night i had time so i searched the song and.....
waaaaaaaaaa :shy: :sohappy: :dote: :sohappy: :shy: :nosebleed: :dote: :sohappy: :shy: :nosebleed: :dote:

^ /me hugs Liana to channel strenght to her :chuu: Ganbatte! :cheer: :cheer: We're here for you if you need us! :ohoho:

I confess that I hate Maths so much, if it was a person, I'd kill it, bring them back to life, and then kill it again. Many times, over and over and over. For eternity. :knife: :knife: :knife:

Thanks Cerise... I wish I could actually get those hugs though. (I also hate math, I am not good at it and I am glad I don't need it for my profession.)

I confess that all I want to do right now is drink... but I don't think that would solve the problem, and I don't really like to drink so...

Okay...I confess that I think I probably have a massive collarbone fetish...it's just...I really admire good collarbones...and I might be obsessed with them...doesn't anyone else think a pair of good collarbones really increases a person's attractiveness factor by a lot? someone please tell me this isn't weird ^^;

One of my ex and I like clavicle too.

BTW, I have awesome clavicle :XD: :XD:

I confess that I procrastinate a lot this month :cry:

i confess that I AM STUPID :blood: :blood:
last Exam Week, i got 53 for Math. Got better for Physics and Alchemy, but not that good to satisfy my parents.
and this week, starts from tomorrow, is Exam Week again :omg: :omg: :blood: :blood: :imdead: :imdead:

I confess that I kind of can't wait until this job is over. Not liking waking up at the crack of dawn (literally, not even kidding) and having bus tours with cranky people. (I know... it's a job and I am grateful but still)

I confess I have a ap history test over 3 chapter tomorrow and I haven't even started studying yet...:...: it's going to be a long night...:blood:

May have confessed this already, but I am a klutz. I have so many scratches and bruises I don't know where they all came from.

Back